Weekly Art Competition: Holidays

The second weekly art competition, last week was won by @Sophia1233, congratulations! Let me know if you allow a feature on Instagram and how you can be tagged there :wink:

Again you have until Saturday morning to create a new unique art piece and over the weekend the community will get to vote for their favorite creations. I know it’s all a bit quick but I think it will keep it dynamic and fun!

You can enter a maximum of 3 art pieces if you wish to do so. The winner gets an Artist of the Week badge and will be featured on our brand new Instagram if you give permission of course.

This weeks theme is the holidays, from Christmas to New Year to hannuka or Kwanzaa. Get creative and I would love to see some amazing and out of the box entries! :eyes::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Sounds cool :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::+1:
I’ll join if I don’t procrastinate too much :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

I’ll join if I get my art finished in time! :+1::wolf::revolving_hearts:

And congrats Sophia you deserved the win

1 Like

I’ll join if I can make it on time! :+1::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do and if I have time :eyes:

1 Like

I’m highly likely going to join this one! =P

2 Likes

I’m gonna join.

1 Like

I wanna c your art!

1 Like

I think I’m gonna draw an object this time :thinking:

Think I might join. Not an artist, but I can try.

1 Like

I’ll join! Let’s try it :joy:

1 Like

I’ll join!

Would you guys think an extra week would be good? This means we won’t be voting until 3 January…

• Yes, please make this a 2 week contest
  • I don’t care
  • Nah, 1 week is great

0 voters

@Duckling, @MeghanWrites, @celestialkitten, @LHT, @Dying_Dreams, @anon82166736, @liyahsdiamond, @Secreterz and @itsjenn_a

Tagging you guys since you showed interest in joining the competition!

7 Likes

The deadline is the 3rd of January 2020

4 Likes

:+1::wolf::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Okay :slight_smile::eagle:

2 Likes

Koolio.

2 Likes

Okay I’ve decided to enter myself and this is what I came up with!

7 Likes

I did mine.

My drawing.

9 Likes