Weekly Discussion: Did fantasy animals reallly use to exist?

Heyy there.

So, as the title says, i decided to talk about the fantasy animals, and i just thought, did those kind of animals actually exist? And i am talking about Unicorns, werewolves, vampires. Or did humanity make this up? I think of it as a small conspiracy theory, do we have proof if they have been alive in the previous centuries or did someone make it up and everyone believed it and this fake information was passed down to generations?

What do you think?

4 Likes

Idk, but if they did exist, that’s so cool!

3 Likes

@Discussions come on out guys :eyes:

3 Likes

Dragons would be cool so would bird shifters. I would love to see the world through a Ravens eye :eagle:

3 Likes

I honestly won’t be surprised if they used to be a thing and humanity killed them

4 Likes

I have this whole theory that maybe before life started to form and our world started to form ig and stuff there was a world before it but it got utterly destroyed and then everything just restarted. So maybe they really did exist then.

2 Likes

I strongly believe fantasy animals never existed

2 Likes

It’s hard to deny the possibility. Personally, whether these creatures used to exist or still exist, I believe in them.
If they don’t exist, then whoever first came up with a bunch of them must have been hallucinating from something strong.

3 Likes

I heard vampires were real but I don’t know what to believe anymore :joy:

I was scared when I heard it but it was also cool because I’ve always wanted to be a vampire

I’m not weird lol

1 Like

I mean… there are animals that are pretty fantastical and unbelievable but the second you see them they would no longer be a fantasy animal since they would be real. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m not sure that’s really the point of the question :eyes:

1 Like

a Platypus sounds like a fantasy animal

2 Likes

platypuses are super weird

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2: Well my point is that I don’t believe in them because they wouldn’t be fantasy animals if they existed. We don’t call dinosaurs fantasy animals.

2 Likes

DINOSAURRRRS

1 Like

Sorry, you were right :joy: But I’m so tired and irritable today so I was like “whyyy did she point that out”. :rofl:

1 Like

Awww that sucks :pleading_face: Hopefully your day hasn’t been too bad

1 Like

My days are good but I want to quit school :smiley:

1 Like

but don’t you want the degree? :eyes:

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t want to study😭

1 Like