Weekly emoji contest ~ 7/20/20

The Emoji Contest

Welcome to the next emoji contest! :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

How the contest works —

• The next theme will be announced on Monday.
  • You have until Thursday to create and post your patterns.
  • You can vote for your favorite pattern anytime between Thursday and Sunday.
  • The winner will be announced on Sunday.
  • The person with the most votes wins and gets to choose the next theme.
  • Anybody can join the emoji contest!

Rules —

• The pattern MUST be related to the theme!
  • You can only submit one pattern.
  • Don’t copy others’ patterns! Everyone’s patterns will be similar, yes, but don’t exactly copy them!
  • Don’t make the pattern too long, it might be hard for some people to scroll all the way down.
  • Have fun!

Emoji pattern example —

This eyemazing pattern was made by last week’s winner, @CerealKiller! :smiley::rose::two_hearts:
The theme was Rock and Roll. :rose::two_hearts:

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:
:guitar::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::guitar:
:guitar::black_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::black_heart::guitar:
:guitar::black_heart::white_heart::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::white_heart::black_heart::guitar:
:guitar::black_heart::white_heart::guitar::love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t3::love_you_gesture:t4::love_you_gesture:t5::love_you_gesture:t6::guitar::white_heart::black_heart::guitar:
:guitar::black_heart::white_heart::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::white_heart::black_heart::guitar:
:guitar::black_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::black_heart::guitar:
:guitar::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::guitar:
:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

The theme for this week’s contest is…Childhood! :rose::two_hearts:

Have fun creating your patterns, everyone! :grin::rose::two_hearts:

(@EmojiContest)

10 Likes

I didn’t get the badge btw

2 Likes

Oof

@CrazyCaliope :eyes:

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t see it was announced. I forgot to set the thread to watching. It is done now @CerealKiller and congrats, babe!

Rose, maybe you could please use the tag for more than just announcing the week. It is only used for these threads, so tagging us for the winner and poll would help others to see it. We have 15 people in the tag, yet, only 6 people did the poll and only one like on the winner. Three uses of a tag a week is not much, considering it only gets used by you for the contest. (wink)

3 Likes

:boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear:
:teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl:
:girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer:
:soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy:
:boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear:
:teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl::teddy_bear::boy::soccer::girl:

8 Likes

:two_hearts::ribbon::sparkles::lollipop::sparkles::ribbon::two_hearts:
:ribbon::sparkles::lollipop::two_hearts::lollipop::sparkles::ribbon:
:sparkles::lollipop::two_hearts::ribbon::two_hearts::lollipop::sparkles:
:lollipop::two_hearts::ribbon::sparkles::ribbon::two_hearts::lollipop:
:sparkles::lollipop::two_hearts::ribbon::two_hearts::lollipop::sparkles:
:ribbon::sparkles::lollipop::two_hearts::lollipop::sparkles::ribbon:
:two_hearts::ribbon::sparkles::lollipop::sparkles::ribbon::two_hearts:

6 Likes

:unicorn::candy::unicorn::candy::baby_bottle::teddy_bear::baby_bottle::teddy_bear:
:candy::unicorn::candy::unicorn::teddy_bear::baby_bottle::teddy_bear::baby_bottle:
:unicorn::candy::unicorn::candy::baby_bottle::teddy_bear::baby_bottle::teddy_bear:
:candy::unicorn::candy::unicorn::teddy_bear::baby_bottle::teddy_bear::baby_bottle:
:baby_bottle::teddy_bear::baby_bottle::teddy_bear::unicorn::candy::unicorn::candy:
:teddy_bear::baby_bottle::teddy_bear::baby_bottle::candy::unicorn::candy::unicorn:
:baby_bottle::teddy_bear::baby_bottle::teddy_bear::unicorn::candy::unicorn::candy:
:teddy_bear::baby_bottle::teddy_bear::baby_bottle::candy::unicorn::candy::unicorn:

6 Likes

Hey, everyone! It’s time to vote on your favorite pattern. :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

(@EmojiContest)

7 Likes

Oof I missed it…

2 Likes

Eccentric how can you-

1 Like
Summary

How can I do what? :thinking:

Like a post I made literally less than a minute ago

1 Like

it’s magic :star_struck:

Ok…

1 Like

The winner of this week’s emoji contest is…

@astxrism! :partying_face::rose::two_hearts:

Congrats, you get to pick the next theme! :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

(@EmojiContest)

5 Likes

Congrats @astxrism, I’ll give your badge shortly! (wink)

3 Likes

Yayy, maybe we can do traveling next!

3 Likes

Emoji contest is over, congrats to the winner :eyes::sparkles::tada: