Weekly Poll 01/03/2020 - music šŸŽ¶

Welcome to the weekly poll :purple_heart:

After winning the last poll battle itā€™s now my honor to make the weekly poll. I know it lacks creativity but yeah I was kinda in a rush.

I wanted to do it about something thatā€™s special to me and I think many others, music.

What are your favorite music styles?

• Pop :studio_microphone:
  • Emo :black_heart:
  • Rock :guitar:
  • Dance :control_knobs:
  • Jazz :saxophone:
  • Gospel :musical_score:
  • Classical :violin:
  • Rap :microphone:
  • Folk :banjo:
  • Kpop :kr:
  • I listen to anything :headphones:
  • I donā€™t listen to music :no_bell:
  • Other (mention below)

0 voters

I know some of the emojis donā€™t make sense at all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Feel free to create polls and discuss music related things in this thread :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I like songs from musicals! Not really sure which category I should put them in!

6 Likes

Ohh, that would have been a nice addition to the poll! Why didnā€™t I think of adding it :eyes:

3 Likes

I need more emos :sob:

2 Likes

Same! :heart_eyes: I actually donā€™t listen to much music otherwiseā€¦ I donā€™t know how to listen to music passively :laughing:

2 Likes

I also like soul music, and Greek music from my momā€™s youth. :heart_eyes_cat:

Sameee

2 Likes

I like every kind of music as long as it doesnā€™t give me a headache or has too many swear words in it :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

Japanese city pop, AOR, vaporwave, funk, jazz fusionā€¦

1 Like

I really donā€™t have a favorite music. But the one I listen to most is classical music like joyful joyful we adore thee.

Me too! I feel like thatā€™s what I mostly listen to!

1 Like

Does anyone like listening to anime theme songs? There are some of them I really like so I listen to them ALL the time. :lemon:

@sofia @fraud @BlondeGlassesGirl
Hooray! So great to find fellow musicals lovers. Do you have a favorite one?

3 Likes

Hamilton is my absolute favorite, almost to the point where Iā€™m annoying about it. I used to ā€œsingā€ the full musical with a friend 24/7 and we must have made people gone mad :laughing:

I like lots of musicals and wish I could list them all :sweat:

Of the more classical ones, I guess Les MisƩrables is my fav :heart_eyes:

How about you? :relaxed:

2 Likes

I really like Hamilton too!

I love Heathers and Be More Chill, they are great and funny too!

When it comes to comedy types of musicals, I have to say A Very Potter Musical and The guy who didnā€™t like musicals! Basically, Starkid productions are amazing, I still have some to watch.

I need to listen to Les MisƩrables!

Have you seen any of those? :blush:

1 Like

I actually have a thread on these forums about musicals! Iā€™m not sure if youā€™ve commented on it/seen it!

But ahh, thereā€™s so many I like (I could list them but Iā€™m not sure if youā€™d be interested lol), itā€™s hard to choose a favorite! I think my favorite used to be Heathers and I donā€™t think itā€™s my favorite anymore but I still really like it! Itā€™s hard to decide though, like I use Spotify and out of the six daily mixes that theyā€™ve made me, three of them are of songs from musicals, lol

What about you? And have you watched any musicals and if so, which ones?

1 Like

Also, for picking out songs, is it just musicals that have been performed live or could they also be from movie musicals, tv musicals, and podcast musicals? (Well, thereā€™s only one podcast musical I know of but I really like the music from it lol)

1 Like

I love any kind of music.

1 Like

I have heard some of the songs from Heathers. A bunch from be more chill because they have come up in my YouTube mix lately. I found them funny and the vocals sounds great :heart_eyes:

I havenā€™t heard of any of the musicals in your second paragraph but Iā€™ll sure check them out. :wink:

I know some of the newer but Iā€™m not up to date :laughing: (I just assume that theyā€™re newer lol)

What do you think about cheesy musicals like Grease and Hair Spray? :smiley:

1 Like

thats what im talking about. best soundtrack ever.
im in grease the musicaly at my school rn

1 Like