Weekly poll 1/12/19 - WINTER ACTIVITIES ❄

Not always, it depends on how windy it is :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:
It can feel warmer when it’s 0° than when it’s 10° depending on how strong the wind is. Some of my classmates still come in shorts half of the time because it isn’t windy lately, so it doesn’t feel that cold :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile::snowflake:

1 Like

Whot? Are they immune to the cold? :scream:

1 Like

Maybe? :eyes::eyes::eyes: My bestie always puts off her jacket because it’s too hot for her, so maybe some people here are actually immune to the cold :eyes::sparkles: but not me, I always wear 2 shirts and a sweater and freeze to death :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile::cold_face:

1 Like

Same so every year i try to find a long a$$ thick jacket so i won’t diee

1 Like

Same, we bought a winter jacket that almost reaches the floor for me this year and I’m still freezing a little :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles::cold_face:

1 Like

Yeah, i am good with December as it is not cold… yet.

The freezing cold starts in January

1 Like

For us it’s usually cold in the first two weeks of December and then the snow goes away during Christmas and New year and then we have snow again for two months :cold_face::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

Bump :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles::snowflake:
Do you like snow? :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles::snowflake:

• Yes :heart_eyes::snowflake:
  • I don’t mind it :woman_shrugging:
  • I hate it :confounded:

0 voters

~ :sparkles:

1 Like

Bump

I buy ice cream. :yum::white_heart:

2 Likes

Lay down in snow in the forest and watch stars while sipping wine from the bottle. :snowflake:

5 Likes

Eat spicy hot ramen noodles while watching a drama late at night.

2 Likes

That sounded like something out of a child’s book until you said wine :joy:

3 Likes

that’s what I did 2 years ago on new year’s night xD

3 Likes

Sounds like fun :+1::wolf::revolving_hearts:

Best New Years night I’ve had was in an island called mill. We were visiting family friends and played light tag in the big field and woods. It was freaking awesome. I climbed a fallen tree to get over the river.

I was really proud of myself for doing that in the pitch black :joy:

4 Likes

This weekly poll is over, but feel free to vote on the next weekly poll :eyes::sparkles::green_heart: