Weekly poll 1/12/19 - WINTER ACTIVITIES ❄

Hello again humans and not humans :wave::smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:

It’s time for the second ~ weekly poll ~ on the shanniiwrites forums! :partying_face::eyes::sparkles:

Thanks to everyone who voted on last week’s poll :smiley_cat:

Seems like PANCAKES are the most popular breakfast food on the forums followed by eggs and toast :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles::green_heart::pancakes:

thanks for helping me find a pancake gif @Jass :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

But enough about last week’s poll, it’s time for the next one! :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:
Since it’s the first of December and (almost) winter for most of us this poll will be about…

WINTER ACTIVITIES :snowflake:

So what are your favourite winter activities? :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles::snowflake:

• Build a snowman :snowman:
  • Go skiing :ski:
  • Go snowboarding :snowboarder:
  • Drink hot drinks :tea::coffee:
  • Stay at home :house:
  • Throw snow balls at unsuspecting victims :smiling_imp:
  • Go ice skating :ice_skate:
  • Play ice hockey :ice_hockey:
  • Eat snow? :eyes::snowflake:
  • FREEZE TO DEATH :cold_face:
  • Other (comment!) :snowman_with_snow:

0 voters

Feel free to create polls and discuss all winter and winter activity related things in this thread :eyes::sparkles::snowflake::green_heart:
~ H :sparkles:

thank you @MeghanWrites and @Jass for proofreading the thread :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

My “other” thing is watching Narnia, the lion the witch and the wardrobe

3 Likes

Do you watch it every winter? :eyes::sparkles::scream:

2 Likes

Yup

That and all the Harry Potter movies

2 Likes

But doesn’t it get boring after some time? :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahaha :joy: same :partying_face::wolf::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I stay inside and drink some hot tea cause I live in Florida, a place that doesn’t snow.

2 Likes

Nope because I only do it once a year :grin:

2 Likes

You’re lucky, I hate snow :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I really am, cause I’m happy when it’s cold, but I’m also a baby to the cold, like the other week it got kinda cold for south florida and I was on the couch with 2 thick blankets.

2 Likes

:joy::eyes::sparkles:
You should never come to Germany during winter then, it’s often -5°C here in winter and sometimes even colder :cold_face::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

oh god, no, I love Germany but NO.

2 Likes

Do you like winter?

• Of course, my favourite season! :snowflake::snowman:
  • I mean i don’t mind it :snowflake:
  • Hell Nahh

0 voters

Do you do any of these acttivities?

• Yess always!
  • Sure, when i can
  • Nope, I prefer to stay at home
  • There isn’t snow where i live

0 voters

2 Likes

It was -12°C some days last year and our school said that it’s still warm enough to go to school :cold_face::eyes::sparkles::crying_cat_face:
Maybe I should move to a warm place too when I’m older :thinking::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I only don’t mind winter because it’s the only time I can go skiing and because my birthday is in winter :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Ohh that’s cool, i don’t mind it when it’s not cold.

2 Likes

Same :eyes::sparkles:
Do you have snow in Greece?:thinking::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile::snowflake:

2 Likes

Nops, there are only small snow drops every once in a while.

2 Likes

You’re lucky then, I have to clean away the snow in front of our house in winter :crying_cat_face::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile::snowflake:

1 Like

Oh dang, despite the fun snow activities i have heard it’s freezing cold when it’s snowy

1 Like