Weekly poll 12/01/20 - CUDDLY TOYS 🧸

Hello again humans and not humans :wave::smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:

I’m sorry for not posting a poll last week but I was busy with something else and forgot about it… :no_mouth:
But enough about that, it’s now time for the 7th ~ weekly poll ~ on the shanniiwrites forums! :partying_face::eyes::sparkles:

Thanks to everyone who voted on the last poll :green_heart:

It seems like most of us celebrated new years with their family and stayed up all night :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

(Just imagine that this is a family, I’m bad at searching gifs :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile::green_heart::joy:

This week’s poll is about something most of us liked when we were younger…

CUDDLY TOYS :teddy_bear::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

cockatiel-drawing-plush-5
(A special thank you goes to @/Eleanor_W-15 for helping me choose a theme and @/Nessie for helping me with the gif for this week :green_heart:)

So what’s your opinion on cuddly toys now that you are a bit older? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

• I love them :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:
  • I like them :blush:
  • I neither like nor dislike them :sweat_smile:
  • I don’t like them :no_mouth:
  • I hate them :angry:
  • Other? :eyes: (Comment!)

0 voters

Feel free to create polls and discuss all cuddly toys related things in this thread :green_heart::smile_cat: You might also want to check out the cuddly toys appreciation thread if you like cuddly toys. :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
~ H :sparkles:

4 Likes

You are never too old for cuddly toys. If I die of old age, I want a cuddly toy by my side.

3 Likes

Mimiku :smiley_cat:

And… I don’t really use cuddly toys anymore but I could never sell them like most people do as they grow up. They were my only friends for so long

This weekly poll is over. Fun as always :smile: