Weekly Poll 19/01/2020 - Hugs

Thanks to everyone who voted on last week’s poll!
It seems that many forumers usually order hot chocolate at a café or change their drinks each time! (wink)

This week’s poll will be about Hugs.
Are you a fan of hugs?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • Sometimes
  • When I’m down
  • Not really
  • Very very occasionally
  • No
  • Not touch me
  • Only virtual ones
  • Only animal hugs
  • Another answer (share below)

0 voters

Feel free to create polls and discuss Hugs below! (wink)

@Discussions

6 Likes

I love hugs when I’m feeling down. makes me feel a lot betterrr

4 Likes

Nooooooo noooooo noooooo! No hugs. Unless it’s my parents (who I am very huggy? with) or I’m cuddling with my dogs, hugs are a no go, same with other forms of physical contact. No physical contact is preferred. People I know well can get a fist bump, but no hugs. I only hug other people when I’m forced or they sneak up and hug me, leaving me very uncomfortable.

2 Likes

That’s Pon and Zi!

But but but… (pleading_face) I wanna give you a hug!

1 Like

:scream: :see_no_evil: Noooooo! A high five or fist bump is an acceptable alternative.

1 Like

My friend is a hugger, but I’m ok with it.

1 Like

(Cries)

1 Like

Ehhh depends the person and the situation, I’m not much of a hugger but like some people I’ll take hugs from like alll the time aha

2 Likes

Me?

1 Like

HUG MEEEEEEEE I LIVE FOR HUGS HUGS ARE SUPERIOR HUGS HUGS HUGS

2 Likes

Of course~

2 Likes

glomps

YAY! Phew, that’s a relief.

1 Like

HA no yeah you get special permission to hug me whenever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

(smiling_imp)

1 Like

Any more votes, @Discussions?! Only one-third of you have voted. (pleading_face)

1 Like

:broken_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t usually initiate them, unless it’s someone I’m very close to, but I like receiving hugs from friends, family, students, or people that I get along with in general.

1 Like