Weekly Poll 26/7/2020 - The Joker

Hello again, forum family,

Thanks to everyone who voted on last week’s poll!
It seems most forumers would like to either be the cook or quartermaster a pirate crew!

This week’s poll will be about a certain Batman villain.
Throughout the Batman franchise, who played The Joker the best?

• Cesar Romero (1960s TV series)
  • Jack Nicholson (1989 Batman film)
  • Mark Hamill (1990s animated TV series)
  • Heath Ledger ( 2008’s The Dark Knight film)
  • Jared Leto (2016’s Suicide Squad film)
  • Joaquin Phoenix (2019’s The Joker film)
  • I have someone else in mind to play The Joker (share below)
  • Another answer (share below)

0 voters

Feel free to create polls and discuss The Joker below! (wink)

@Discussions

10 Likes

I’ve only seen Suicide Squad and a little bit of The Dark Knight when I was nine, but I remember not wanting to watch The Dark Knight because of how scary the joker was. As much as I love Jared Leto’s version, I think that the Joker was supposed to be creepy and disturbing, not some half naked guy who kills people to protect his girlfriend - at least that was the impression I got from the Suicide Squad version.

3 Likes

Jared leto and
Heath ledger

2 Likes

haha dc

Um, I havent really watched any of these, but ive heard heath Ledger is one of the best. And probably Joaquin Phoenix too, considering the number of times ive been told Marvel is trash and Joker is the best movie in history

2 Likes

zach galifianakis played the Joker in the lego Batman movie is my favourite Joker

1 Like

I want to vote on this, but I can’t really…
My issue is, that the only one that I can actually recall much about is from Suicide Squad…

I have a vague recollection of being creeped out by The Joker (which would have been the Heath Ledger one) But I was about 5-6 and I thought Joker was scary and I haven’t actually watched that one as I’ve been older, so I only know a couple bits and pieces.

Then I haven’t actually watched any of the animated series (well maybe a couple of tiny clips), but I do know of Mark Hamill as the voice for The Joker.

1 Like

Honestly, I like Joaquin Phoenix’s joker. But I’ve been told that Heath Ledger is the best… but I don’t know :'0 I’m more of a Marvel fan than DC, really

1 Like

I’m a big Heath ledger fan, especially in terms of his Joker portrayal. It was just marvellous.

I’m not really a DC fan either but have seen him in this and loved it.

Oh, right, I forgot about that.

I seriously think it is time we sit you down and force you to watch some films, lovely.

I admit that I do need to see that Joaquin’s portrayal but Heath’s was amazing.

1 Like

I haven’t watched any of them :eyes:

2 Likes

Lego Batman?

2 Likes

I have no idea who any of these people are :eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

3 Likes

Same…

2 Likes

Umm, no…?

1 Like

I’m not really into DC but I loved Joaquin Phoenix’s joker. I’ve been told that Heath Ledger is the best… but I haven’t watched any of his work so I can’t really say much on this one

2 Likes

:eyes: Lmao I only know Joaquin Phoenix because I really liked the Joker this year and he won an Oscar for best actor

1 Like

the oscars still have me flippin salty

2 Likes

Why? :joy:

1 Like

they snubbed endgame :triumph:

3 Likes

Any more votes and @Discussions, guys?

2 Likes