Weekly Poll 5/7/2020 - Writing Platforms

Hello forum family,

Thanks to everyone who voted on last week’s poll!
It seems like most forumers believe a lot in both angels and demons!

This week’s poll will be on Writing Platforms.
Which writing platform do you prefer to use most?

• On these forums
  • The Episode app
  • Wattpad
  • Tapas
  • On my blog
  • In a Word or Google doc
  • Medium
  • Tales Writer
  • Radish Fiction
  • Plop
  • Just using a pen and paper or journal
  • I write on multiple platforms (share them below)
  • Another answer (share below)

0 voters

You can learn about some of these platforms on this blog and talk about the blog here.

Feel free to create polls and discuss writing platforms below! (wink)

@Discussions

7 Likes

I mostly write on the Episode app, sometimes on Wattpad, and a few times on here :sweat_smile:
I am interested in Tapas though :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I have to say that Tapas looks really cool. I’ve been reading user stories on there and really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a peek :eyes:

1 Like

Mostly on Episode and on here, but I also use Wattpad and just started out on Tapas!

Google Docs too.

1 Like

Mainly on Tapas and Wattpad. I lose my motivation on Episode.

1 Like

I mainly use Wattpad but as of now, I’m pursuing Tapas, Kobo and KDP. I lost motivation for episode a long time ago.

1 Like

Not the only one there.

1 Like

So… which platform do you think is best if you wanna make a profit?

I mainly use Episode because I love visual storytelling. I’ve tried Wattpad but it just isn’t my cup of tea.

1 Like

Fair enough.
I can’t believe I’ve never asked, but what’s your episode author name.

2 Likes

Marianna Escalante. If you search my profile on Episode, you will be able to see my two published stories. One is completed and the other one was abandoned… I hope I eventually feel motivated enough to finish it. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Is the abandoned one well thought out? Or was it difficult to write and you needed a break?

2 Likes

I stopped writing it when I got way too busy at work and wasn’t able to concentrate on it… after a few months I lost motivation to continue it because too much time passed and I just wasn’t inspired to write it anymore.

3 Likes

Ooooh okay, have you thought about combining it with another story idea you may have? I do this when I’m unsure what to do with a story or when a few story ideas are too vague :confused:

3 Likes

Okay, finding you now. Yeah, I’m trying to get my motivation back too, I really want to finish/redo a story I started on there too.

I’d say either Episode or Tapas.

2 Likes

Wdym with “On these forums”? Is there a way to write a story here?

1 Like

That’s a good idea… maybe I can eventually reactivate it by combining it with other story ideas I haven’t used. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like