Weekly Wattpad Recommendations!

My recommendation this week:
My Bubblegum Prince by CriticallyIntense

Synopsis

Everybody knew Paxton Flynn was gay. Nobody knew anything about Sebastian Crown. Everybody had a crush on Sebastian. Paxton, well he has had his moment. Paxton’s the popular nerd. Sebastian’s the loner Jock. Paxton finds it hard to stop talking. Sebastian’s always quiet chewing on a bubblegum. When these two worlds collide for a chemistry assignment. There can either be A plus results or an F disaster. Either way, Chemistry is Chemistry.

1 Like

I recommend…

Twin Mates (A Werewolf Tale), by TheGirly_Girl

Synopsis:

Erwin Jensen had to move all across the country after her twin sister Arwin disappeared. She had closed herself away and became just the shell of who she used to be.
However, secrets start unfolding themselves after Erwin gets kidnapped by a group of strange, growling, and bulky guys. All she remembered was growling and what sounded like a wolf howl before she blacked out. Then, the next thing she knew, she had woken up to a whole new world, discovering things about her sister she had never thought of before. That’s when she meets her Alpha mate, her sister’s enemy and the one who ordered her kidnapping.

Hooked by Nicole Petit (indesignic)

1 Like

The Distance by 005-juno

Synopsis

Draven is depressed.

But everyone already knows that. What they don’t know though, is why or how. And that’s exactly what the town’s golden boy, Andy Everene is looking for. After an incident that seats him in the local therapist’s office, Draven learns that he is certainly not the only one in the small town of Rosa Del Casa who is dealing with some issues.

Follow down this road of heartache, addiction, friendship, lust, and everything else in between, and watch as perfect people break down their walls and broken people begin to learn of the traumas holding them back.

This is a story of love and hate, and a tale of healing and pain.

1 Like

@WattpadWizards - this thread might interest you!

1 Like

My recommendation for this week:
Marcelle is by nonfictionmax_

1 Like

I recommend…

Desiderium, by MaskedParkers

It’s a completed story!

Synopsis:

FEATURED ON WATTPAD’S TALES TO TERRIFY

Benjamin Peters was not always a cold-blooded murderer. At one point in his life, he was just a simple man who hoped to one day become a doctor.

But after having lived through many eras of history, he has learned that life sometimes requires committing necessary evils.

Forced to watch the same woman die over and over, Benjamin decides he will do anything to save her. Even if that includes the art of killing.

My recommendation for this week:

The Deaf and The Rich by lil_bby_gay

It’s a completed story

Synopsis

When Joshua Crane’s life begins to crumble around him, him and his brother must move to London.
The new place and people don’t comfort him at all.
He runs but as he does his life hits a wall.

Matthew Johnson is looking for a new start, after being in the news a lot he hopes for an escape.
Finding the escape in the middle of London, running, is not how he expected it to happen.

1 Like

@WattpadWizards - if you’ve read any of these stories, let us know what you thought! Just don’t post spoilers.

2 Likes

This week’s recommendation:

DYSPHORIA by RyleyKalem

It’s a completed story with an amazing message

Synopsis

What if all transgender people were imprisoned, deported, and slaughtered by the government? What would you do?

Finley Grayson carries on after an ex-boyfriend brings so much shame and regret he loses the will to live, that is until a rude young man disturbs his dramatic plight. Finley falls head over heels in love with Kaeden and the fact that he’s transgender never bothers him.

Until the Prime Minister decides to take away the civil rights of every Transgender* person in the country.

After a massive riot that gets both of them arrested, Kaeden becomes the face of a massive revolt against a genocide that shakes London to its core. Will Fin be strong enough to stand up for what he knows is right? Or will he fall to the influence of a government that has turned it’s back on its citizens?

1 Like

Mondo Pastello by Digital-Galaxy

It’s a completed story

Synopsis

She was the type to stare herself in the mirror and see someone else stare back. Someone who was free and light, being able to spread her wings like an unbound angel. She was neither chained to Heaven nor Hell. Howbeit, no matter how far she reached into the mirror, she could never step through as her ball-and-chain presented itself in the form of a crown.

She was a princess with two faces, desperately trying to have a sense of freedom outside of her royal obligations. She found it in the form of a weakness: a passion with another human being. Her love for him and ballet had kept her chin high; her crown not slipping from her pastel hair.

So why, why did it suddenly become so hard when a gothic gymnastic back-flipped into her life? Why were her heartstrings being tugged on by someone of her same gender? Why was it suddenly so difficult, so strenuous to keep living in her pastel world when this mysterious girl brought such bright colours with her?

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of sex, suicide and other mature themes will be contained within this book. Read at your own discretion.

1 Like

I need to start doing this again but I’ve moved more over to Tapas now. Sorry.

1 Like

Hey, so I created an account on Wattpad and wanted to read a few stories. Do you have any stories or recommendations?

@WattpadWizards

1 Like

Moved your thread to this recommendation thread

1 Like

This week’s recommendation -

Don’t be Shy by Avylinn

Synopsis coming soon

2 Likes

Crimson Heart by RyleyKalem

It’s a completed story

Synopsis

“How can I trust you? After what you’ve done!”

Beta Prince Waylon Kailea’s counting down the days of his final semester at the Antum School for the supernatural. Serving in his alpha sister’s shadow, Waylon finds himself utterly alone and patiently awaits the last day of school. On which, the mated ceremony will begin and he’ll finally have a mate to confide in and call his own.

Until something goes utterly wrong and he fears he’ll have to live under his sister’s tight alpha grip for the rest of his life.

Alexei was lost. As the future alpha of the Crimson pack carrying on under the guise of being a Kailea, he didn’t fit in anywhere. Not at the place he called home, Antum, or with the people he barely called friends.

When Alexei discovers he’s going to be a mateless alpha at the ceremony, he’s lost hope for the future. But an egregious plan against him unravels and all is not what it seems to be.

3 Likes

PELAIR. The Gems of the Golden Serpent. by Samuelegarrido

It’s a completed story

Synopsis

Aelanis didn’t know she had been kidnapped. She didn’t know she was a princess either. She was only a baby, who ends up being raised far from home as part of the servitude of one of the numerous minor castles in northern Pelair, unaware of her origin. One day, at returning from one of her usual hunting raids, she finds the villa where her adoptive mother resides, ablaze in flames.

Brannan returns home after a war campaign, only to discover that he is betrayed by his own father, who has no scruples or limits in his quest for power.

Fate propitiates the paths of Aelanis and Brannan to intertwine in this milieu of war, rivalry and betrayal, ending up sharing a series of adventures in an epic journey in which they will discover that their lives are inexorably linked to the fate of Pelair.

PELAIR is an epic fantasy novel set in an imaginary medieval world. With the action and daring of Game of Thrones, and the journey of search and redemption of Lord of the Rings, this novel will take you on a journey of adventure, intrigue, revenge and magic in which the eternal struggle between good and evil develops in a unique and original plot.

1 Like

The Clue of the Dancing Robber by VeraLoy

It’s a one-chapter short story

Synopsis

A classic 1940’s style mystery… “Secretary Murders Widowed Mistress in Adelaide Love Nest!” Vivian Sherlock glanced from the screaming headline on her daily newspaper to the pale young man sitting on the other side of her desk. “Nigel is innocent!” insisted the young man.

1 Like

Added #recommendation tag :v:t4:

The Queen of Freaks by ShanniiWrites

Synopsis

Supernatural powers have been outlawed for decades. Faeries are forced into slave labour, locked in St Angela Merici’s Academy while they wait for their lifetime assignment, all thanks to Princess Evanna Reign’s family.

But life in the Palace isn’t perfect, either. In fact, Evanna has become trapped in the world of British politics, imperial advancement and superficiality; forbidden from going beyond the Palace walls.

Gathering the courage to escape her personal prison leads to her losing absolutely everything, more trapped than before. When she realises that the world is a lot darker than she thought, she knows she can’t be satisfied with just surviving.

2 Likes