Weekly Writing Goals 🗒️✍️

Every Thursday I’ll post 4 polls for weekly goals. This is not meant to hold you accountable or pressure you. It’s all in good fun!

20 Likes

I’m trying to write right now but I keep getting distracted.

5 Likes

Same because of Bob’s Burgers and my boyfriend :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What perspective do you prefer writing in?

• 1st person
  • 2nd person
  • 3rd person

0 voters

3 Likes

3rd person for some stuff, I struggle with 2nd person even though it can be interesting :smirk:

1 Like

Ooh, reminds me. I have a story on episode I’m in the middle and a story on Wattpad I’ve started planning and writing

Help on managing both?

2 Likes

Both 1st and 3rd person

3rd person for writing actual stories (like on paper sometimes, and mostly online novels), but 1st person for episode stories to get the “visual” aspect of it

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Want someone to help you reach some goals or asking about how to keep the stories organized to write more effectively?

2 Likes

Keeping the stories organized.

If I’m just getting started or unsure about a story, I use notepads.
That’s usually for free writing, character names, and major plot points, rough drafts.
For the ones I’m sure about, I have a notebook for each one with post-it tabs to separate certain things. I write down confirmed character names and their connections with each other. If it’s Episode I also write down possible games and choices that can connect with the plots.
But https://www.notebook.ai is really helpful too.

What do you do? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Oh me? I should be writing notes, but I don’t know where to write them without forgetting about them. Sometimes I lose motivation to write because of this…

1 Like

Oooh okay. So do you free write online and just go with what pops in your head?

1 Like

Most of the time I have a set plot or idea, some characters and just build off from there.

1 Like

I’m too forgetful to do that :weary: I need a guide for all my characters or else I’ll forget who they are and their purpose :smirk: It is kinda annoying sometimes because I feel like it’s taking away from writing time :confused:
So have you tried notebook.ai?! You can have multiple stories/universes saved there and they even have detailed questions for characters if they need a little more depth or tuning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have tried notebook.ai! Is it possible to have more than one story on there?

Juxtaposes between third and first but I think I’m getting better at first as the one I’m writing will mainly be written like that.

Yup! World building then universes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just write and think about what should I put because I’m such a panster. Not the best writing process but my story still turn out good on wattpad

Not yet

Oooooh. I think I may have bookmarked it… yup, found it!

2 Likes