Weird eating habits/preferences?

So, I have this weird eating habit when it comes to eating whip cream. Grant it, I haven’t done this in a really long time. I would put whip cream from the spray bottle into a bowl which then I would eat it out of the bowl. I also use to eat maraschino cherries out of the jar too. I can only eat popcorn shrimp.

What are your weird eating habits/preferences? Do you still eat this way?

@/Foodies

5 Likes

Oh boy…Aspie here. I only eat one food at a time, even if they’re meant to go together, for instance picking all the shrimp out of pasta or eating all the croutons out of a salad.

3 Likes

Same, or just straight from the bottle. :yum:

Sometimes I dip my hamburgers into fry sauce, it actually tastes good. I also put mayo on the buns. That’s all I can think of at the moment though.

1 Like

My food has to not touch the other food on the plate in order for me to eat it. It’s something I have done for a long time.

1 Like

That’s always a good way too. :grin:

I eat my fries with A.1 Sauce when I eat. Oh I have to cut up all my spaghetti before I eat it.

Ugh, yes. I’m getting better at not letting it bother me.

1 Like

Oh, textures too.

1 Like

Uh… the only thing I eat from Maccas (McDonald’s), which is once every couple of years, is pretty odd to most. It’s french fries dipped in a sundae. Mmm… the sweet and salt is sooo good.

2 Likes

Ohhh, yum.

1 Like

Same with me, It’s a learning process.

That’s actually normal

1 Like

Yep, I can’t eat beans.

It’s really not though.

Wait, what? I thought everyone did that…huh.

1 Like

I would probably do that but I rarely get the milkshakes.

1 Like

Oh, I love beans. Those were just gross.

1 Like

I do it at Wendy’s.

1 Like

Nope. I know so many who don’t like it and think it’s weird. Though equally, I know many who like it too.

2 Likes

I have to agree with you on the combination of sweet and salty. And the warm fries with the cold ice cream…yummm…

2 Likes

It’s a texture and taste issue for me. The only exceptions are humus and refried beans.