Weird Habits we Have

There are just some things we can’t avoid doing. For example… biting najis, cheek habits, etc. It’s almost impossible to stop yourself from doing it, especially when it tends to happen subconsciously :laughing:

Habits can also get weird… but fun. One of mine is talking to myself, even so like making impromptu dialogues and acting in the shower or in front of the mirror when my family is out xD

What about you? What weird habits do you have? Do you find it fun or relaxing? How do you feel after catching yourself doing it? Do you ever want to stop that habit?

4 Likes

cough biting nails

3 Likes

Daydreaming then sometimes accidentally making weird faces to match the conversation in my head… if that makes sense.

4 Likes

I do that too!

3 Likes

i mean… i bite my nails a lot

2 Likes

Welcome to the Nail Biting Club!

Should I make this an actual cult? :eyes:

3 Likes

i have a weird habit of scrunching up my face and puckering my lips when i’m deep in thought.

2 Likes

Cracking knuckles, my neck, shoulders, arms-

2 Likes

Okay this is weird but if a page keeps loading, i talk to the page and say things like “If you think I should go to this site, then open” or “if you think i should not, don’t open”

1 Like

samee

that seems painful

1 Like

Yes :eyes:

Me too, but I say things like “Why do you hate me that much” or “Are you really not gonna open, really?” especially when there’s something urgent I should do in that site :joy:

2 Likes

Okay, I thought I was the only one :joy:

1 Like

Is closing threads due to inactivity a weird habit?