Weird 'memories' 🤔

So, memories are something weird, sometimes I feel like I remember something but it’s so weird and I start thinking if it actually happened or if it’s just my imagination or something like that, did you guys ever experience this before? If you did I would love to hear those memories and I will be sharing some of mine soon!

9 Likes

Also I promised to tag you in this when it was published @WritingWithStars so here it is :eyes:

3 Likes

I have experienced that sooo many times, or i remember something that happened otherwise like i remember things happening an alternative way but i end up finding out it’s not actually like the way i remember it and i get confused af.

2 Likes

Yay! I have a lot of weird memories, but they always come at random moments when I get deja vu. So it’s hard to remember them, but there is this one weird dream I keep having. In the dream I have to walk through this neighborhood and then onto this road near this street. I always end up going the wrong direction, then end up trying to get back. I asked my mom about this and she told me that that was the layout of where we used to live when I was really little. But I never walked that road by myself, it was always with my siblings.

1 Like

Once, I woke up after sleeping and thought I’d had a really strange dream about someone throwing ice cream at me at the school fair, then I realised.
It wasn’t a dream :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

I can still vividly remember the jellyfish my grandma had but everyone else denies that it ever existed… What did I stare at for hours then when I was younger if not at a jellyfish? :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

I don’t remember if it was a dream or reality, (I hope it was just a dream :joy::black_heart:) but I remember 7 year old me, peeing my pants while sleeping, and instead of telling my mom, I told her that an ice cube in the fridge melt :thinking::joy::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

1 Like

I remember watching a cartoon on a tv in my room??? Not sure if it is legit

1 Like

Years ago, I lived in a different apartment complex on the opposite side of town. One night when I couldn’t sleep, I got up and looked out the window facing the parking lot, and I saw a gorgeous white Persian cat just sitting there in the middle of the parking lot.
I never saw it again nor did I find out who it belonged to, but it was so beautiful. :heart_eyes:

Like this breed??

1 Like

Yes!! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Ikr they are sooo adobs

Closed due to inactivity :heart:

(added tags :eyes:)