Weirdest Ad for a Game you have seen?

There are always those really weird apps that pop up during playing on mobile games, computer game stores, and so much more. I have come across three game ads that have always bewildered me even to this day.

League of Legends ads (I have no words…)

World of Warcraft ads (This is is just funny but weird. Seriously thought this was for a tv show.)

Game of Sultans (I hate seeing these ads.)

List below what game ads you think are weird or just downright awful.

@Discussions

5 Likes

I hate League of Legends ads. Cringe

2 Likes

I know right! I have to skip it each time.

2 Likes

i always got ads for some sort of interactive game, and it was about Chinese royalty and a crap ton of drama and whatnot. i can’t really explain it, but the ads for the game are just weird. i can’t remember what it’s called though.

2 Likes

Uh… any ad for Episode. Of, wait, you wanted weirdest and not stupidest.

4 Likes

Oh yeah! I was trying to find that game. It’s called Emperor Something or Empire Something though I couldn’t remember either.

2 Likes

Lol I say it fits this category. I was thinking of just posting one of those weird game ads compilation videos.

1 Like

Definitely one of the weirdest ads

1 Like

It creeps me out if I’m being honest.

It reminds me of some of the cyanide and happiness YouTube videos

1 Like

Oh yeah, I can see that.

There’s this game called Love Nikki and it makes ads worse than episode. The players even made a whole archive :skull:

3 Likes

I hate the ads for Homescapes, Gardenscapes, and the like that make them look like the type of game where you have to choose from a list of objects to fix something or get out of a situation… but it’s all false advertising because the game isn’t like that at all.

And recently, I started seeing some weird ads for a hidden object game where the scene you had to find the objects had Ronald McDonald on an operating table… it was really awkward and strange.

2 Likes

I hate those so much they are annoying! It makes Episode ads look normal which is hard to do.

1 Like

Yeah, I always click the game to send me to the page to check before I blindly download them now. I have no idea why the match 3 fix up games keep advertising like that. It just pisses off have the gaming community if you falsely advertise. Oh have you seen the one where they advertise the game Jurassic Word: The Game but it’s actually Jurassic World Alive in the actual ad? That one just makes me laugh because you see so many comments pointing out it’s the wrong game.

They make me wanna buy the game even less.

1 Like

Same here, I barely pay them mind now.

1 Like

I actually think they’re funny, they have no connection to the actual plot whatsoever. one of them even shows enemies as a couple :skull:

2 Likes

Omg that Game of Sultans ads. OMLLLLL

2 Likes

Yeah, I will admit they are funny to see when I watching ads on my paint by number apps.

1 Like