Weirdest books đź“š

I’m sure we all know some weird books, even books with weird titles like Why cats paint!
A long time ago I came across Bear vs. Shark! It’s a book about a young boy who wins an essay contest and gets to take his family to Las Vegas to see a bear wrestle a shark… yes!

What are some of the weirdest books you’ve read or seen?

3 Likes
  • No, David
  • How to Lose All Your Friends

:rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I don’t recall writing that book! :thinking: :sob:

4 Likes

That’s… a mood!

1 Like

“Everyone poops.” And most potty books :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Probably the weird book Think it was green eggs and ham by dr seuss. Now I’m wondering if it tastes good?

What are some of the weirdest books you’ve read or seen?

I find the “How to … for Dummies” books to be pretty weird. I mean, I know it’s a brand now but still, pretty weird. Just the odd naming in it, I guess.

I still maintain that the “How to … for Dummies” series of books is the weirdest lot of books for me, don’t you think? Is there anything weirder, @Bookworms?

may be a bit different from the ones y’all have listed but Señas de identidad (Marks of Identity) by Juan Goytisolo.
the book starts with no punctuation AT ALL for the first couple pages or so and as one goes further into the story, they can see the author start to throw around random parts/lines/quotes in french, even tho it’s a Spanish book
and at the end the language starts morphing to it becomes like Arabic phonetically speaking
and it ends written in Arabic

3 Likes

Dad jokes… Such a weird unusual book. I’m surprised it isn’t consider a horror genre.

1 Like

i like them…

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: