Weirdest thing that happened in school

What’s the weirdest thing that happened to you in school? :smile_cat:

For me it probably was when one of our favorite teachers left and a friend of mine started crying which made me cry as well. The other teacher, who replaced the one who left, just walked past us, started laughing and said we need to stop laughing because now we’re back to being serious. I just looked at him wondering if he realized that we were crying and not laughing :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Omg, that’s so mean :sob:

3 Likes

In first grade I ate chocolate and cotton candy flavored chapstick with my friends :laughing:

im so weird

4 Likes

Pair of sizzors thrown at me

4 Likes

Ummm so, everybody hates one of our science teachers and one time he told my friend to leave the class for correcting him. After like 5 minutes his room was turned into angry teens protesting against him. Sooo yeah. My school is weird. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

One kid with anger issues hit principal with a bicycle seat…
The principal was sent to the hospital, police took the kid out of the town and I have no idea what happened with him.

3 Likes

There was that one thing that happened in 10th grade that I posted on another thread, when the math teacher left the room and a kid got up on his desk and started singing ‘You’re tearin’ up my fart, when I’m with youuuu’ (Tearin’ up my heart by N’SYNC)

And that same year, I chose cooking class as an elective, and the teacher told us a story of how she fell and bruised her forehead. She saw a 13 year old boy smoking outside of the grocery store, with his mom, and she was so shocked that she tripped and fell right there. Another time, she cried in class because a lot of the students were misbehaving one day near the end of the year. I actually felt bad for her.

3 Likes

A teacher just randomly disappeared after like a month :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

2 Likes

Ok so a few weird things happened to me in highschool:

•I was a freshman in highschool. We were in history class and the teacher was an old man. He was talking about something and then suddenly he started to look at me. Out of nowhere he said ‘you look really pretty today Aria’. I was like wtf just happened??
•In my junior year, two of my teachers (they were in their twenties) started shipping me and my best friend. :joy: Like when they made pairs, they would always sit us together. Or if something related to couples came up, they looked at us. It was kinda funny at the beginning but then it became pretty awkward.
•This was in my last year of highschool. Our break was over, so I came back to my class. I sat pretty close to the door. When I was about to sit, two guys (one was my classmate), started fighting out of nowhere throwing punch at each other. The problem was that I was caught in between and they pushed me accidentally to another corner. Then the teacher came in.

2 Likes

I’m sorry ---- I laughed so hard at this. :rofl:

4 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

Two kids were called out on the assembly for nefarious activities. They used the word nefarious because the kids caught were giving each other a blo* job.

1 Like

My friend and I went to the field as we went downstairs, I saw a bunch of black feathers on the floor. Then my friend screamed as she pointed at something in front of us. It was a bird head (which I assumed it may be a crow). I was shocked and before I want to get a closer look my friend pulled me downstairs and we both ran away :joy:

1 Like

In high school, when I had to watch the movie moonlight with the whole class. Lets just say that it was awkward because none of the scenes were skipped :joy:

1 Like

Lol that’s weird.

Hm… I ended up in the same class as my best friend from kindergarten in high school. We had lost contact, but that was pretty cool and weird.

I started crying on every one to one grade talk with my teachers :joy: Not because they were mean but because they were too nice hehe

3 Likes

I’ve never understood why people talk about how trashed they were at parties or show up like that to school, but I wouldn’t necessarily call that weird :thinking:

1 Like

There was this time when school security guards rushed into our classrooms during lunch time and woke up those who were taking a nap because apparently, “PeOpLe ArEn’T aLloWeD tO NaP iNsIdE tHe sChOoL”. What made me mad about this situation was that they woke up students in a very rude manner. The guards woke them up by hastily shaking their bodies. Our teachers weren’t even informed about the security guards’ actions. This situation later on lead into an argument between our teachers and the security guards behind it. The guards said that it was a direct order from the Student Affairs Office. Luckily though, this stupid rule was revoked.

Restricting students to take a nap during their break time is just plain weird and ridiculous. This is probably one of the weirdest things that ever happened throughout my high school life.

2 Likes

Hmmm…

1 Like

Probably the teacher who disappeared for a while, came back on and off then told us all about how she really wanted to become a horse dealer and she had a business plan and I was like cool I don’t care (srry if that sounds mean)

1 Like

The time when the classroom door got stuck, wouldn’t open, and no one was able to leave the room to go to the bathroom. Someone had to come and remove the doorknob just so we could get out of the room.

1 Like