Weirdest Tropes That Episode Needs to Abandon?

We all know that the Episode Romance section is filled to the brim with mafias, vampires, and unplanned pregnancies. There are certain tropes that Episode is infamous for, but some of them have to go. What do you think think are the weirdest tropes that Episode needs to abandon?

3 Likes

•vampires
•MC’s who are more powerful than the mafias :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I’ll admit I’m guilty of this one as well, but there’s so many vampire stories that are the exact same, it’s kind of annoying.

1 Like

MARY SUES aCk

3 Likes

Werewolf packs.

2 Likes

The ‘I’m so perfect and innocent’ MC

5 Likes

Or the weak one who can never stand up for herself, like, at all.

4 Likes

Jumping in front of bullets for other people :eyes:

2 Likes

The bad boy who changes for the nerdy MC because she’s not like the other girls :upside_down_face::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Lol I have this in one of my stories :rofl: but it’s a mother saving her daughter, not an MC saving the LI she’s known for a week.

6 Likes

That’s showing the strength of motherly love, so I don’t think I’d be as annoyed with it.

I hate it for the simple reason that if the mc has time to rush across the room and stop the bullet then the LI has time to move

Taking a setting that should be in some mystical epic fantasy land and just putting it in highschool with cliche highschool characters.

4 Likes

Gay best friend. :expressionless:

2 Likes

The MC that goes to a party against her will and gets drunk, even though she doesn’t usually drink.

4 Likes

I have a party where people are after MC to drink. and she keeps saying she dosent drink. and people keep asking her to drink she at last yell BECAYSE I ENDED IN THE HOSPITAL LAST TIME

that is an idea I have form my ex who actually had one beer and had to be rushed to the hospital. he has some kind of allergy to alcohol.

1 Like

the mean girl. I am fine with a good written mean girl. but mostly she is just so bad written often she dosent even have a reason to hate MC she just does. I can understand she is a bully, but you dont decide to ruin a persons entire life just for exsisting.

2 Likes

You mean you are fine with the mean girl as long as there is a reason why she is rude?

I am fine with evrything as long as it is written well.

1 Like

unplanned pregnancies :woman_facepalming: I mean, it can happen but not in EVERY STORY

2 Likes