Welcome To Greenstead: Life Today! [General Chat]

greensteadlogo2

scenery1

Dear Citizens! Welcome to the beautiful and constantly flourishing county of Greenstead. Here the mayor and residents alike work together to keep this county up to date. With three lavish and unique cities including the people within it. Of course as great as this county is like any area problems exist- Crime, Issues and Society can take a toll on any person. But life will always continue going and time will continue spinning. The best anyone can do is make life as great as they can! :city_sunrise:

INFORMATION: This role-play is a slice of life themed RP. Meaning what your character does, how they live their life is all up to you! This is a normal RP meaning no powers, abilities or fantasy roles. This will be as realistic as it gets. Maybe you’d like to create a business? Have a family? Create friendships or relationships with the characters in the RP. The choice is yours!

NOTE: RP Created by - @AstroPoison, @Meekepeek, @Melaniey, @OhSumana, and @GlitterFist!

Here is the Chat Thread! Where everyone can plan relationships, life decisions and everything they want!

Tags:
@Meekepeek
@Melaniey
@OhSumana
@GlitterFist
@Ouijaloveletters
@Caticorn
@Kbail
@ThePoeticRaven
@sunflower.flow

7 Likes

Ah, great!