Welcome to Hanna!

So, if you haven’t noticed, we said hi to @Duckling on the ForumStaff team recently!

Hanna was on the reserves team for staff and we needed all the help we could get! Especially since we had a resignation recently!

Hanna is awesome! She’s a regular user on the forum who is always here to chat and make everyone smile! I love having her on the team!

Just a little reminder: we will be adding NEW STAFF MEMBERS to our ranks soon! We’ve experienced a lul in the content, but as soon as it picks up, I will be looking for new members!

Unfortunately, a bunch of the reserved leaders that I put aside have become inactive, so we will need to do the whole application process again! Stay as active as possible to be in for a chance! :wink:

26 Likes

@Duckling yessss!

5 Likes

YAAS welcome @Duckling!

5 Likes

@Duckling deserves this. :smiley:

Everyone liked that

8 Likes

:clap:t4: amazinggg @Duckling

4 Likes

Thanks everyone :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

7 Likes

We love you my sweet swan-kitty. :yellow_heart::chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

@Duckling CONGRATULATIONS OUR EYEMAZING LEADER!!! YOU TOTALLY DESERVED THIS!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :tada::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Can you platty-please tag me when the applications start? You are active 24/7 and I tend to forget things a lot :pleading_face::sweat_smile::new_moon::dizzy:

6 Likes

Of course :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you, you are eyemazing :pleading_face::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, but you are even more eyemazing :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Aww, thank you, even though I believe you are more eyemazing :pleading_face::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

4 Likes

No, you are :pleading_face: and we should stop spamming this thread :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

(When I saw the title I though Hanna took over the forums, and renamed it :joy::new_moon::dizzy:)

8 Likes

We can still talk about how eyemazing you are on Discord :pleading_face::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

4 Likes

Of course, but you will still be more eyemazing :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

That is not humanly possible, and we should probably stop spamming this thread as you said before :pleading_face::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

4 Likes