Welcome to the Forums!

angel!!! it’s tl :pleading_face:

2 Likes

TLLL! My favorite version of Tony Stark, How are you? :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @alx!

1 Like

And also welcome to @winterswhite, I heard Cam brought you over here. Hope you’ll like this place!

3 Likes

Oh! Hi and thank you! They did :3 I’m looking forward to being here and getting to know people

4 Likes

That’s nice! If you wanna start off by getting to know some people, a Chat for Everybody! might be a great place to just talk to people about random things, or you could always find some threads that interest you. Any specific sections that caught your attention and which you are interested in exploring? :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you~ I’ll probably head there in a minute!
I’m kinda interested in the RP/SG section? And just in the general topics that I’ve seen popping up, so I may look at those… but I may also be a little slow because I’m awkward in new situations. Thank you again though : D

4 Likes

Ooh, nice, the RP/SG section is really rad honestly. I’m sure people will be very welcoming if you were to join the RP community here! And that’s totally fair and understandable, it’s a very new situation and many new people for you, take your time just looking around and getting more comfortable here!

3 Likes

Hey @winterswhite, I’m sooo pleased you were pressured into joining. HEHEHE. Kidding around. But seriously, Cam is trusted, which means so are you, so I upped you trust level to two.
Thanks you being here and I hope we get a chance to talk here. (wink)

3 Likes

AH thank you!! I’m glad :3
Thank you too for welcoming me and I hope we get to talk too!

4 Likes

@Jass Thank you for welcoming me to your dwellings.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @KimVillegas!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @YourfavHufflepuff!

5 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

I think it’s safe to assume based on your username and profile picture that you are into the Harry Potter series? I’m still quite a potterhead, and a proud Ravenclaw :relieved:

3 Likes

Definitely I love the 3rd book in the series and I’m a proud Hufflepuff! :grin:

2 Likes

Nice, after Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff is my favourite house!
For the books, 3 is interesting for sure, with the time traveling. But the 4th is probably my favourite.
Also, I’ll link you to some Harry Potter related threads we have here below. Maybe we can take this conversation surrounding which books are our favourites and why to the Harry Potter chat one?

Harry Potter Chat
Speculation: Harry Potter TV-series
New Harry Potter game: Hogwarts Legacy

2 Likes

sounds good thank you so much! the 4th book is my second favorite book, and I personally feel like the 5th book is the worst book in the series. Ravenclaw is a really cool house! most of my friends are Ravenclaws but my best friend is a Slytherin!

1 Like

Not sure if I agree with you about the 5th book!
Slytherins have such a bad reputation thanks to the way they are portrayed in the books and movies, but there are actually some really nice ones!

Also, can I ask, how did you come here? Like how did you find this forum?

1 Like

My best friend showed me this forum, and it’s ok if you don’t agree with me about the 5th book, and yeah I know there are some nice Slytherins My best friend is very nice and She’s a Slytherin

1 Like