Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome @Sammy58T and @jannahjackson!!

2 Likes

Thank you! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @Squishy!

@SKYWALKER

1 Like

Welcome to all the new people I didn’t welcome yet :wave::smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

(@SkyWalker :eyes::green_heart:)

2 Likes

Welcome @Squishy and @jannahjackson!

:black_heart: The S-Game ~ Official Thread​:black_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome @Squishy and @jannahjackson! I hope you enjoy it here ^^

3 Likes

Welcome @jannahjackson! Hope you like it here. :cloud:

2 Likes

Heyy @Kai @tibenabvi ! Welcome! Be careful with writing your first post because system will automatically silence you if you type too fast! Please also read the rules. Have a great time here and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @tibenabvi! I hope you have a wonderful time here~

Please keep in mind not to type out your first post too quickly else the system might silence you, and feel free to ask any questions you have in mind!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Kai and @tibenabvi! :partying_face:

Kai… are you Kai from the Episode forums? In that case nice to see you here too! :smile: :dizzy:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Kai and @tibenabvi!! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask and I hope to see you around on the forums! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t click on Kai’s profile :cry:

1 Like

Aw :cry:

1 Like

Deleted account maybe?

2 Likes

They haven’t verified their email yet :frowning:

1 Like

Oh

2 Likes

Heyy @gnoble22 ! Welcome! Be careful with writing your first post because system will automatically silence you if you type too fast! Please also read the rules. Have a great time here and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @gnoble22!! Feel free to ask us any questions you may have and I hope to see you around! (:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @gnoble22! Happy that you’ve joined us! :partying_face: Hope you’ll have a great time here and don’t hesitate to ask any questions :star2:

1 Like

Thank you people
Hi, coming from the Episode forums. I’ve been on here without logging in, and from what I’ve read it’s so much better than the Episode forums. Also, it’s in dark mode!

11 Likes