Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome, I’m glad you like it here :wave::eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @anon82354424, @Liza.Writes, @Kai! I hope you have a great time here.

Please keep in mind not to type out your first post too quickly and feel free to ask any questions you have in mind~

2 Likes

Heyy @LyraKeiken! Welcome! Be careful with writing your first post because system will automatically silence you if you type too fast! Please also read the rules. Have a great time here and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Welcome, @LyraKeiken!

2 Likes

Welcome @LyraKeiken! :raised_hands:t3: I’m happy to see that you found your way here. :dizzy: Feel free to ask the staff any question that you have. Enjoyyy!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Oop, Hi there @Lilly_K !!

Welcome!! Hope you can enjoy your stay here :hearts: :hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome @E_bee ! :smile_cat: Be careful with writing your first post because system will automatically silence you if you type too fast! Please also read the rules. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Welcome @E_bee to ShanniiWrites! I look forward to seeing you around ^^

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @LyraKeiken and @E_bee!! I hope you like it here and if you have any questions please ask any of us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This is so much nicer than the episode forums!! It’s so much friendlier and here you feel welcomed!! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That’s exactly how I felt the first time I joined!

3 Likes

It’s amazing lmaoo

4 Likes

I happy to hear (or read) that! :smiley_cat: If you need anything, there’s always someone here to help you

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @E_bee! :tada: Happy to have you here and that you feel welcomed. :partying_face: Have fun and feel free to ask questions if needed! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Error :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

OH my XD sorry

3 Likes

Welcome :wave::eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Okay like i actually love this everyone’s so kind lmaoo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aw… You seem super sweet too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I knew I should’ve joined these forums sooner :joy:

15 Likes