Welcome to the Forums!

Like honestly I got flagged 57 times so when I woke up I was just like :scream_cat:
Like is that even possible I-

2 Likes

I was a very open and controversial speaker on ef so I got banned like months after I made an account :roll_eyes:

And I’ve seen like 2 flags ever the whole time I’ve been here so… people just don’t flag here lmao

1 Like

Thank you so much I really appreciate it :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I bet I’ll be suspended by tomorrow :sob: but do I really care about that? No

1 Like

Heyy @Mel_and_me :smiley_cat: I’ll up your trust level so you don’t have to worry about a post limit and you should be able to make pms! If you have any questions, everyone’s happy to help :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Yes ef does not allow breathing we even encourage it and teach you How to make a Sandwich! (step by step) while ef would say your sandwich is off topic and get you yeeted

5 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Have a great time here! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Welcome @Mel_and_me! :tada::tada:

Actually, a lot of us here are suspended on EF :star_struck: these forums are so much better and you can feel free to do almost anything!

3 Likes

The difference is we encourage debate and discussion over using the flagging system as a like/dislike type thing. But we also have a bunch of rules to make sure discussion unfolds in a healthy way. It’s more energy-consuming than other forums but we hope it lends to us having a better, more nuanced image centred around media analysis and discussion :smile:

Though if you do see something that breaks the rules, please flag it :sweat_smile: Though only if it breaks the rules, if you disagree with something, discuss it! :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face: honestly everyone here is so welcoming i-

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t- :hot_face::hot_face:

3 Likes

@TheDancingFryer oh heck shrek tho?? :anguished: I love shrek-san

3 Likes

:hot_face:

glad you’re an intelligent person

3 Likes

@idiot.exe no they would be nonexistent because they cant live without purple :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes I am big brain but I assume u are a shrek stalker like myself?

3 Likes

that’s E_bee’s thing, she is married to him after all

3 Likes

Oh damn I didn’t know that :hushed:
but after all I assume she knows her husband is a… well sought for young man?

4 Likes

Welcome @mortallypurplesweets and @Mel_and_me ! Please be sure to check out our amazing Rpers and their amazing Frankensteins (done right, not monsters) as well as our Art section, I personally can’t draw, paint, color inside the lines, heck, I wouldn’t even be able to draw the lines to color in, so please appreciate their talent!

5 Likes

@Mel_and_me: Welcome! I thought you were gone on the Episode Forums anyway? :sunglasses:

3 Likes