Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to the forums @forgotmypiano
your username made me giggle a bit though :joy::star_struck: but i like it
I hope you will enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask :partying_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Everyone, thank you very very much for the warm welcome!!!

3 Likes

Of course, we love new comers.

We also advise you to read the rules we have set in place.

1 Like

sorry, but when I click it it says that the page could not b found…

2 Likes

Try this one :smile_cat:

1 Like

Hmmmm it looks like the rules aren’t showing up. @forgotmypiano you’re not going crazy! I’ll look into that!

And welcome :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome @forgotmypiano hope you remember your piano :sunglasses:

5 Likes

thank you!!!

2 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome @forgotmypiano! I hope you can find your piano.

4 Likes

Hi, @forgotmypiano, welcome to the Forums!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Tomanes :partying_face::partying_face:
Please ensure to type your first reply slowly so that you don’t automatically get silenced
Also you can read these rules
If you have an questions, don’t hesitate to ask :herb::butterfly:

3 Likes

Hii welcome @Tomanes! Hope you have a rad time here and feel free to pm me if you need anythingg

2 Likes

Hey, @Tomanes! Welcome to the Forums!

Make sure to come by the Ultimate Tag List for you to easily scroll through our existing groups and freely join them!

Also, are you interested in roleplaying? :eyes:

4 Likes

Checkout the monthly tags that are being promoted!

4 Likes

Heyy @Sunshine and @Sunflower! Welcome! Be careful with writing your first post because system will automatically silence you if you type too fast! Please also read the rules. Have a great time here and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Tomanes, @Sunflower and @Sunshine!!

Jason Clarke Hello GIF by Originals

Hope you all have a great time here!! If you need anything then feel free to reach out to me in a pm or wherever ^.^ and my pms are always open if you wanna just chat or something

And if you’re into roleplaying then check check out the section because it’s tres cool!!

vibe :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome @Sunflower, @Tomanes, and @Sunshine!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Sunflower @Sunshine and @Tomanes! Hope you enjoy it here! My pms are open if you have any questions or just wanna chat :heart:

1 Like

Sunflower and Sunshine-

Welcome! @Sunflower and @Sunshine, if you want to easily and freely join some our our existing groups here, make sure to come by the Ultimate Tag List :white_heart: my PMs are always open if you have some questions!

5 Likes