Well-directed Episode stories

What stories have you read that have amazing directing?
One of my personal favorites is Reputation by Mira Mira. The directing is NEXT LEVEL AWESOME.

I’d also add Dripping Mascara— for an older story that was in classic when hardly any directing tutorials and templates were around, the spot directing is very advanced.

Any others you can think of?
@Episodians

3 Likes

Any story by Piccalilly and Ana Stacy. Not only are their stories fun to read, but they have great directing. In episode 1 of Breaking The Royal Kingdom (by Ana Stacy), there was this gif of a fire that looked so cool to see, and I was like, “how did she do that?”.

1 Like

Wincy.Writes and Catorini are both amazing directors

1 Like

Both of Charlie Cees stories are really good and well-directed (Legally Clueless and Guide Me Home). Charlie’s stories look like an actual TV show.

All stories by Amber J. Martin are also well-made. Her aesthetic is amazing and her directing is superb. Her stories include The Game, Scorned, and Duet.

And third, we have Kayla Sloans. She’s really good with animating custom overlays. Her cinematography is also commendable.

And of course, we have our resident author @SpookySherry. Her story “60 Days” is so funny and is also well-directed, she deserves to have more reads :triumph:

2 Likes

Branch-wise, I think Alusza, Wincy, Ksenia and Picalilly’s stories are topnotch. My favorite stories of theirs are Mindreader, Moonlit Feathers, Through the Worlds, and Counting Sheep, respectively.

2 Likes

WOW I FEEL HONOR SM RN :pleading_face:

2 Likes

YOU DESERVE IT SM :triumph:

1 Like

TY :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

The Gamer Girl by wincy.writes
This has the best directing! :heart:

In Her Shoes by dkr_episode
I love this story and directing. She’s my favourite author (It’s a body swap story between a nerd and the most popular girl in school but it’s not cliche trust me)

Trapped by Alusza
This must’ve been so hard to code!

Bad Reputation by Naemi Tiana
I’m in love with this story

Also my friend’s story Queen B Diaries has awesome directing :cowboy_hat_face: Author: Adiba Anjum

1 Like

I haven’t heard of Queen B Diaries, but I’ll check it out. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Caitoriri?

1 Like

Yep. That one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Passenger by Ely
Dead or Alive by sargym.ep
Watch My Six by Laila C
SWY: Lightless by Blanca and Belle
SWY: An Elven Legacy by Lorenbethxox

@Episodians, what are some stories you’ve read that have rad directing?

1 Like

Are these all new ones?

1 Like

The Ink stories (Dead or Alive and Watch My Six) were released last year (?) and the others were released this year :eyes:

1 Like

Ooooh… thanks, I shall check them out.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity