Welp, I'm back yall

heyo

Y’all might have noticed I was gone for a week or two, it started as just checking my notifications less and grew into a whole break- Yeah, I just kind of needed a vacation from tea and kinda the internet as a whole, and also I had a lot of homework :joy:

But kind of the real reason I drifted away was to get away from all the drama I tend to start, or at least fan the flames to. I’m looking back and It’s making me kinda sad, I feel like I lost some people I consider my friends because I don’t know when to shut my stupid mouth. I just wanted to let y’all know that I’m really, really, really sorry to anyone I might have ticked off, and especially to @ShanniiWrites- I love this forum so so so much and I would never try to consciously hurt it :pleading_face:

So, yeah. I’m gonna try and keep my dumb@ss out of drama, try and actually join some rps (yes @ForeverAngel i promise I’ll be active :unamused:), and I hope that this can be a new chapter between me and you guys :blush:

21 Likes

Honestly I feel like it’s more that you’re a passionate person (especially in debates lol) - I know you aren’t trying to cause drama.

Anyways, welcome back! I took a bit of a break too- breaks are always good.

4 Likes

Inhales

WELCOME BACK OH MY GOODNESS SHE’S ALIVE.

Take your time! You just came back, But I’m glad!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m in a lot better state of mind now, just 2020 got me wildin lol

3 Likes

I mean I can’t promise that much-

1 Like

Yay! And same! I’m also no longer a part of the staff team cuz this girl gonna be a busy bee.
I’m really glad you’re in a better state of mind.

2 Likes

2020 got us all needing a break from the tea. now we have a shrek pfp cult led by @E_bee and a :orangutan: cult lead by @Oofalumpa.

5 Likes

Welcome back :wave:

2 Likes

One person can’t be considered a cult :clown_face:

3 Likes

Welcome back!! I noticed you were gone for a little bit and was starting to get worried~ I’m glad everything is all good though :heart:

Also if you are interested I am starting a new RP called Camp Seafare if you wanna check that out :wink:

5 Likes

TL! Welcome back! The forums will always be your home and I love you loads!

Really, I owe you an apology, too. I apologised in DMs, but I wanna say I’m really sorry that I reacted the way I did. You make a really good point about copying/plagiarism and while it might not have been expressed in the best way, I should have known you’d never do anything to hurt the forums.

Welcome back, lovely :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

2020 takes a big toll on all of us, even those who are used to drama and stuff. Thus, people might be less active, but we are glad to have this Arc to come back to, a few holes won’t sink it. :ferry:

Welcome back! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello, TL, happy to have you back :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome back TL \o/ So glad you’re back, I was starting to get worried I’d have to spam you on Snapchat

2 Likes

Nu ;-;

My phone broke anyways sooo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

TLLLL

Welcome back! :eyes: :wave:

2 Likes

I love ur pfp :joy:

1 Like

I hate your title :no_mouth:

1 Like

I think everyone does, I just chose it because it matches my personality —

1 Like

Welcome back girl! I missed you, for real! 2020 got us going crazy, so I get it. I’m glad you’re back, I missed your random topics and funny replies. Ok I’m repeating myself- but hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: gives you cookies

2 Likes