What advice in life would your character give if asked?

Sometimes because their life experience is different from yours, your characters might give different advice in life compare to you or me.

• which character would give what type of advice?
  • Is it different who they give the advice to?
  • What advice could you give to them?

@RPers

4 Likes

for me it’s mostly things like this:

Regan(personal rp): “Don’t expect life to have mercy, it’s not that at some point your misfortune will run out, life will always find a way to knock you down, you need to find those moments, people and things in life that makes you get back up again no matter how many times you’re punched down” - generally to everyone.
Advice: Kill me, your creator if you don’t want to suffer more… :innocent:

ftd

Kristi- “See all I can tell you is break the rules, people who hold onto rules that oppress them and everyone around them are scums and those who break the rules of trading, strategy fighting and being lazy are worst than scums.”

Haldir “Someone who betrays their love ones is dishonorable, they have dishonored their entire lineage, put a blade to their heart and future and slapped the face of everything that is good. Your love one’s are the only people who actually love you for you, the only one you truly have and you throw it away for fame? for money? that is truly the most dishonorable thing a person could do. Doing so makes your blood tainted, so don’t betray him/her/they y/n… or else your blood would be tainted.”

Colden “You need to listen to learn. Sometimes you might have to do dishonorable things, and sure they say curiosity killed the cat- but do you know what? the cat was brought back to life by satisfaction. So to learn and not to make the same mistake someone else did, you most listen and quench your curiosity.”

Rose “Marry for love, ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶i̶c̶h̶e̶s̶- but for love most importantly!”

Lum “I know how you feel. Ever since I was a child, I’ve been overshadowed, I’ve walked in the shadows of my sisters. Lum? No one knows lum, but everyone knew her. They all knew Rose. I was jealous of Rose, I’d admit , but I didn’t hate her, I could never hate her. But to not be overshadowed anymore, I made a name for myself, I became the fearful spider. The one who terrifies everyone and was rude to everyone, just so I wouldn’t be overshadowed again. Scary Freak is a compliment, because it separates me from Rose something I’ve always wanted. So I say this in the most kind way possible, shocking I know… You’re freak.”

Alec “Yeah i’m hot, but you’re hotter. Your freaking gorgeous, go on and sure the world how beautiful you are. I’ll be your mirror and tell you the truth, that you’re beautiful.”

Alawa “When life gets hard, take a moment to relax. Go to your favorite place ever, lie down there and just laugh. Laugh because of the good memories, laugh because it would help you escape from your suffering.”

Theorous “Do you know why I enjoy the summer, other than me being the child of summer? Well because it allows people to finally be people. Like it allows you to want to take time for yourself and relax, to swim till you can’t no more, to go back to school after summer and come back a new fresh person. Y/N I want you to take time for yourself and come back as what you think is the better version of yourself”

Chukwuemeka “Sleep with one eye open”

Nicholae “Sometimes I am afraid of walking, of changing, of not being enough. But you know how I go through it? By reminding myself that nothing is ever going to be ok, If I don’t make it ok.”

Itsuki “Don’t blindly trust people”

Zurah “Sometimes you have to lie or hide things to keep your love one’s safe, I know it sucks to lie but it is how life is.”

Lyna “Smoking cigarettes doesn’t make you look cool. It makes you look like the chimney of a brick manufacturing factory.”

Pearl “There’s always a wild side to an innocent face, don’t think you know everyone you befriend that well.”

Kaliya “Trusting people only brings misery”

Blue royalty New blood

Ari: “Life is a big game, either be a royal and rule or be a toy and break. The choice is yours.”

Tsumuji “Make everyone smile and one day you’ll get a reward.”

Luna “Be the weird kid, it’s better than being just your ordinary average joe.”

Maybe

“Yeah @all_of_my_characters, I know I gave you a backstory that is just umm sad and all that but uh be happy? try? Idk what to say to y’all”

2 Likes

From New Blood:

• Jayleen will probably give “don’t live in the past” kind of advices :eyes: and also “live life to the fullest”
  • Cami will also give the advice of “live life to the fullest” but most definitely “don’t cry if anyone talks bad about you; instead, thank them—at least they recognized you” which is definitely not on her insta bio xDDD
  • Ives will say “take all the opportunities you can; don’t give up, but know when you should too”
  • I don’t know if Daphne would give advice, but in the rare cases she does, she’ll probably say “learn to not give a f*ck about people” or something
  • Cynric will also say “live life to the fullest” but will also say “make your own happiness; don’t wait for anyone else to do it for you.”

Some from FTD:

• Merthiel… haha let people know who’s the boss; turn them into bananas
  • Sigurd will actually say different things, depending on what you are miserable about so can’t figure that out yet.
  • I don’t think Yutheri will give- he’ll probably just say “don’t eat meat; they break my heart” lmaoaoao
  • Mellona will say “always be on guard; let people know they can’t step on you”
  • Alizar will sayyyyyyy I actually think he’s the one who need the advice
  • Katarina will say “don’t be afraid to take risks; make your own story worthwhile”

Some of them—Jayleen, Ives, Sigurd, and probably Mellona? The others can say it differently, but the message may still be the same.

UHHH

haha live! no one’s gonna do it for you-

1 Like

:banana:

1 Like

closed due to inactivity