What advice would you give your past self?

I’m pretty sure that we already had a thread for this, bit I can’t find it, so please link it if you find it so I can merge it :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

As the title already says:
What advice would you want to give your past self?
And why? :eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Don’t push good people away.

Don’t be so open on the internet, don’t be so clingy and stop running after people who aren’t worth it!

Don’t eat that many salted pretzels, your head will hurt :sob::green_heart::eyes::eyes:

I would tell myself to honestly enjoy the moment and not worry about the future, past or what other people think, I mean I’ve shown myself that I am stronger than I thought…

1 Like

Probably to drop those fake friends and be more confident. And to try to live in moment. And to never put your hair in a low pony tail, it just will not suit you young Ali :sob:

1 Like

Not everyone that is nice is your friend. It’s easy to be nice to someone who is in a good mood, joking, and happy. But a true friend is there for you when you are sad. A true friend supports you and accepts that you will not always think the same or have the same viewpoint on certain issues as them. A true friend won’t act like your problems aren’t valid when you confess it to them.

4 Likes

I’d slap myself in the face and tell myself to keep working on that draft lol.

2 Likes

I would start by telling myself to stop being such an a** and to actually think before I speak. With that said, I still don’t think before I speak and people have been telling me to do that since I was a child so I guess I’d be wasting my time :joy:

3 Likes

TAKE MORE PICTURES OF YOUR RATS, REEEEEEEEEE

4 Likes

Don’t come back from your last time abroad :tipping_hand_woman:t5:

2 Likes

Bahahaha, yes
EDIT DIGO SI

2 Likes

Past me, trade that b Nicole for your real friends and save yo *ss

2 Likes

I’d tell myself to listen to breaking benjamin sooner

2 Likes

Adopt a duck :eyes::eyes:
Or convince your parents to adopt that kitten :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Don’t take life too seriously

Everything will work out in the end, don’t worry too much

Be yourself

Be kind, always

Spend your time doing something you enjoy

1 Like

Umm… “open up more” but that’s for my current self too. HA.

1 Like

Don’t avoid and push people away, open up to them

Never be afraid to speak up for yourself, especially if you know better, even though others disagree to you. At least you tried to justify yourself even though, in the end, you’re still in the fault : )

RUN BABY RUN DONT EVER LOOK BACK
THEYLL TEAR US APART IF YOU GIVE THEM THE CHANCEEE