What animal best represents you?

Hey there, I’m Pandamonium! :panda_face::heart:

After weeks of searching…

And searching…

Peering behind every tree…

And only stopping for the occasional sip of water…

… Alright, and maybe a quick nap too…

I finally found some scrumptious bamboo!

See, my bamboo supply ran short and I needed to find some more. Let me tell you, it was no easy journey. My poor paws had to hike up countless mountains and through roaring rivers, but it was all worth it 'cause I got my glorious bamboo! Now that I’m back, let me ask you:

What animal best represents you? Are you more like a sly and cunning fox, or a freedom-loving bird? Feel free to share a picture or just explain what animal you most relate to and why.

Me and panda parallels:
  1. Pandas are solitary creatures— and so am I. I do enjoy socializing every once in a while, but I prefer to spend the majority of my time alone.
  2. They love to eat and lounge. I mean, come on! Who doesn’t like to do that? :rofl:
  3. If I’m correct, pandas are pretty docile. I’m not a confrontational person, so we definitely have that in common.
8 Likes

Cat… lazy and vicious when you annoy herrr
ONE THAT LOVES FOOD

1 Like

Probably a wolf or a panther. :eyes: I am pretty mysterious but if you approach me I will attack -

1 Like

Added tags :sparkles:

1 Like

Probably a cat.

2 Likes

Fox, all the way. Even though I’m far from being foxy :eyes:
But I’m more like Fantastic Mr. Fox than Swipper.

Some similarities
  1. I’m not a fighter, though I look it and I start a few arguments, I will run away in mere moments.
  2. I think about everything I do beforehand, and I use the knowledge of others and basic human psychology to calculate the next move of my opponent. This, however, in no way affect my chess skills, which are absolute garbage.
  3. I’m a very isolated person. I’ll talk a lot at school or other events, but on the weekends I hate hanging out with other people and would so much rather be alone RPing.
  4. If I need to, I can be extremely quiet. Even though I usually talk a lot and have an opinion on almost everything. A lot of these opinions I should keep to myself, which I have been trying to do, but sometimes my urge to argue overcomes my urge to keep my mouth shut.

And, btw, that was one of the best intros to a thread I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

Hm… I dunno

1 Like

Oh my… I-I didn’t know you had this violent side to you, @Mouschi… I like it haha. :smirk:

Oh God, this killed me, lmao. :rofl:

Haha, I’m glad you think so! :relaxed:
It took me a while to find the right pictures, but hey, I thought it was worth it.

1 Like

Maybe a cat.

Why? Probably cos cats are usually small and quiet.

1 Like

Owl represents me the best.

Introverted, silent, observant and intuitive.

1 Like

Ah, all amazing qualities. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lol peacock, I want to stand out the most

1 Like

Both a cat and a dog.
A dog because I’m very loyal, but a cat because I only get attached to certain individuals, and am indifferent towards people who I don’t feel a close connection with.

1 Like

Ohhh! This looks fun!
I did some research and…

I’m a goat.

Here's a lil' explanation..

They are intelligent and affectionate and are easy to train, whether it’s for milking or something like cart-pulling. They love to be with their owners, so they make great companions for walking, hiking or even camping. They are natural comics and are great entertainment. Goats can be messy and picky eaters. If allowed, they can also be destructive.

But if handled with care, they can be great companions and sometimes pets to people!

So anyway, just my two cents-

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely couldn’t relate to a goat in that sense. It takes forever to get anything through my head, especially enough to become ingrained haha. I thank you though, for teaching me a bit about goats; they definitely have some amazing qualities that I never knew about.

1 Like

So I still think a cat best represents me but like AS007 said, an owl maybe as well. Any animal that’s really quiet, calm amd reserved are close to representing me than any other.

Closed due to inactivity