What are some video games you think are overrated?

I think Minecraft and Among Us are overrated for me.
I saw a lot of videos about them everywhere on my YouTube feed and that’s what made me download among us to check out. I did enjoy it at one point and then got bored of it and deleted it.
What are some video games you think are overrated?
@Gamers

3 Likes

Fortnite.

1 Like

Yess, damn!
Like almost everyone liked that game and I’ve never played it before.

2 Likes

Games I find overrated:

• Among Us
  • Overwatch
  • The Last Of Us
  • Metal Gear Survive
  • Minecraft
  • Fortnite
  • Resident Evil
  • Kingdom of Hearts

These games aren’t my cuppa tea (they’re not my thing).

1 Like

MOOD!

1 Like

I completely agree with you on Among Us!

1 Like

Almost had a good list.

I don’t think it’s overrated. It actually gets more hate than anything else now. And it only gets hate because it’s a competitive game.

I do think Minecraft is overrated. Destiny is overrated. Rust is overrated. GTA is super overrated.

1 Like

Yeah true… and there were lots of memes about it too, that’s to tell you how popular is was

1 Like

Among Us, definitely!
There are no levels and nothing new to unlock. I don’t get why most people were obsessed with it during the last half of 2020.

I kind of like Fortnite, though. The game design, skins, and emotes are pretty creative. But it’s not something addictive enough for me to make me play it for hours.

1 Like

Destiny isn’t all that

There are a fair few:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
This in my opinion is overrated these days because compared to the other Zelda games and other games in general it’s just not that good. Mostly it’s nostalgia that makes people hype it up so much but the original version is extremely janky, the 3DS version is better but fans of the game consider that the impure way of playing :upside_down_face:.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Now don’t get me wrong, this is one of my favourite games, it’s extremely cute and very relaxing. But when compared to other animal crossing games it lacks certain things. People treat it as a substitute for therapy and while I understand how cathartic it is to have a routine on there and have something healthy to focus yourself on, it’s a distraction, not a solution.

Among Us
I was hesitant to put it on the list because the hype for it has practically died down completely. But at the time people were so hyped about it and overly competitive for what was basically just an easier version of Town of Salem.

Resident Evil 8 was pretty overrated from what I saw
It looked cool
But in terms of the plot and certain elements of the game it just doesn’t seem to meet the hype it got

With the next free update this can be taken off the list, it exceeded expectations :eyes:

Closed due to inactivity