đź–¤ What are the best fantasy worlds you've written? đź–¤

As stated in the title, what are the best fantasy worlds you’ve written?

• What makes it special?
  • What is it that makes it better than the others?
  • Are you going to write more fantasy worlds or are you going to continue improving your previous ones?
  • What inspired you to create a fantasy world? Or, what makes you want to write them?
  • What’s your motivation to finishing it?
  • What was the first fantasy world you’ve written?
5 Likes

I’ve only written one and I haven’t figured it out yet. It’s medieval but I put in electricity without noticing it so well… that’s an inconsistency at the moment.

2 Likes

Is it time for @ChaoticDeluge to talk about his baby, Kito! (winkity wink)

2 Likes
  • I can relate it to real life.
  • I make it an exact location on planet Earth
  • Ooh tough call. Perhaps improve and expand but I have other fantasy ideas that I want to touch on for different stories.
  • Episode thriller contest. Yes totally out of place. I wrote it because I wanted a place where everyone can live in peace and harmony. A safe haven refuge for everyone irregardless of everything. A place for humanity.
  • Just making sure it’s out there in the world.
  • Hm, not sure that might be sometime ago. It’s definitely not this story.
2 Likes

AH! Thank you so much for this, Star! I love thissss <3 To answer your question, I cannot pick :joy: However, an “are” is stated there so… I must pick the both of them, right? :joy:

Also, is it a coincidence that I just finished mapping out the new world and I stumbled upon here?

But anyway, to answer the others…

They’re special for separate reasons, but I’m just gonna state the obvious one—I made them, and I put a lot of effort just to build my own world system. It may be flawed, but it was perfect to my eyes.

Hmm… I really can’t say, but maybe the fact that I actually tweaked some creature facts into my own? Yeah, maybe. I built their own history, their own beliefs, tradition, and then their deeds.

For now, I am just gonna continue with these worlds. I actually plan on setting some of my story ideas into one world. And no, no one said I cannot make another world… HEHE

I don’t know what inspired me, really, but maybe it’s the fact that I had to make a suitable environment for my character(s). They needed to belong to somewhere, even if they feel not socially.

My… imaginations :star_struck: No, really. I guess it’s the fact that I want to make a world in my mind where I can imagine myself taking an adventure to escape the happenings of reality… even just for a minute : D

In short, it’s my need to relax in a paradise

The oldest one I could remember was literally called “Majikus” :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :two_hearts: