What are you doing rn?

Exactly. I’m not exactly ginger, but I’m very, very white.

1 Like

In bed, scrolling
Not much

Peddling on a recumbent bike.

Right now I’ve just finished watching The Adam Project for a second time (or possibly third, can’t remember) and am now patting Skye (a border collie).

Ah, I watched this!

1 Like

Good film, yeah? Really funny.

1 Like

Trying to paint

1 Like

For a class or for fun?

I’m sat down, scrolling through all the apps on my phone

i’m reading a translation of an event story from my favourite game and screaming about it in two different group chats xdgfchgvj

2 Likes

Speed writing a script because I have to have something for a table read during class today and I procrastinated

Well I should be doing studying for my test but I am procrastinating by watching TikTok’s and waiting for my food.

Watching 90 days

Eating a snack

Watching JJK.

I’m being overwhelmed. I’m in the Louvre, and just saw the Mona Lisa, but there were so many people and everyone was pushing on all sides. It was crazy, scary and super claustrophobic. I have regrets, it was not worth it honestly…

3 Likes

Jeez was there no crowd regulation? Sounds like a recipe for disaster

2 Likes

Not really no, there were lines at first, but they all lead to just the same open space where there was no regulation basically…

2 Likes

Well I’m sorry that happened honestly, at least you got to see the Mona Lisa but yeah that sucks

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful painting, but especially now I’ve seen it irl idk what actually makes it that special and makes everyone want to see it. I’ve seen other paintings here I like a lot better…

2 Likes