What are you guys doing for Halloween?

I’m just spending some time with family since we can’t go trick or treating. It’s really sad because it’s actually excellent weather for it too! All the other years it was raining and freezing! I also had my sims celebrate Halloween for me lmao.

4 Likes

I’m celebrating my dog’s birthday :joy:

1 Like

Aww! What are you doing for that? Are you making a doggy cake? XD

1 Like

Yeah we did he was really happy with it. But we first had to sing a song for him so he couldn’t eat the cake yet. Haha my dog doesn’t like waiting so when we were singing he tried to steal it :joy:

1 Like

Loll… If we made my cat a cake with frosting he would eat it… My cat always tries to steal frosting or butter… Idk why but I think it’s cuz he likes the texture.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yesterday at both of my jobs, there was a Halloween event.
At my regular job, we had class with the kids via Meet. In the morning, I shared some facts about how Halloween is celebrated in the United States.
Later, there was a costume contest, also via Meet. The kids that participated talked about their costume, and all English teachers had to choose the best ones. I was in charge of 7th grade.
But the afternoon was the worst part. At my part-time preschool job, we had to stand in the street for two hours to pass out candy while the kids passed by in their cars. I only have 7 students in preschool and they’re 3 years old, so it really wasn’t as exciting to stand there and watch a bunch of kids that I don’t know pass by while Thriller played on repeat during those 2 hours. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I would’ve gotten to meet my middle school kids in person.
I had a migraine and my feet were hurting like crazy by the time it was over.

This was my costume:

3 Likes

Close up and me with bargain bin Coraline characters.

I’ll (hopefully) be watching a horror movie with some friends on discord!! Also feel free to join if you’re on the shanniiwrites discord :star_struck:

1 Like

Watching Silence of the Lambs. :slight_smile:

watching movies, eating food and just relaxing.

Omg Sally face :pleading_face: it’s been so long since I saw that oh man-

1 Like

Yay! You recognize him!

1 Like

Yes I remember watching jacksepticeye playing it!
Cool costume :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! You should head over to my SF thread.

1 Like

I will :grin:

1 Like

Great. I’m pretty much the only one keeping it alive.

1 Like

I went as a detective this year. It was kinda fun even though I wore the wrong kind of boots. Lol

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: