What are you like in real life?

I’m a material girl

2 Likes

I’m an ambivert, I like being around people and talking to people but need alone time to cool down. I do think I need social interaction aside from my family though.

I’m pretty awkward and strange at times. I make a lot of weird jokes that make no sense and don’t land.

Oh and I talk about English or being a teacher a lot!

1 Like

What am I like in real life?
I’m usually nice and polite, and I tend to avoid conflict. With people I’m not close to, I tend to be a bit serious, but with my close friends, family, and those who I feel comfortable around, I’m fun, cheerful, and talkative. I have a lot of inside jokes with the people I’m close with. I love talking about my stories, music, and writing in general.

3 Likes

For me I like spending time with family but I don’t have friends anymore so I stay away from fake friends.

But I’m polite and knows about music and especially piano lessons since next year will be 13 years of playing piano

3 Likes

I’m energetic and a total extrovert. (But I have social anxiety too) I’m probably your friend because we make each other laugh! I have a great sense of humor, and is also not popular because popular people don’t really like me, but I don’t really care, mostly. I have a good group of friends, but who can I really trust?
I only talk about things I like if the person likes it too. Mostly.

2 Likes

I’m quiet…normally, unless I get excited, or I’m friends with you. I was singing anime openings in Walmart not ten minutes ago.

3 Likes

Uhhh, i was gonna say introvert.

But im more of an extrovert with social anxiety

2 Likes

same I’m adding that to my post

2 Likes