What are Your Favourite Tabeletop Games?

As simple as it sounds! What are your favourite tabletop games? It can be as simple as Snakes and Ladders (I’m quite partial to a game of Snakes and Ladders personally) or as complex as 3rd edition Dungeons and Dragons (I’m also quite partial to DnD :eyes:)

So what are your favourites? Do you have any?
Do you dislike tabletop games?
If so, why is that?

3 Likes

Umm… I have sooo many favourites though. I love Civ, Munchkin, CAH, Fiasco, Scrabble, Chess, and soooo many more.

2 Likes

Uno
Game of life
Monopoly

Sometimes the occasional yugioh or pokemon game

1 Like

Uno, monopoly, rumikub and some card games I play with my grandparents :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

My family mostly plays Monopoly, but occasionally we’ll play Clue. Whenever we play Monopoly, it always ends up lasting for hours.

1 Like

My favorite tabletop game has always been Life. I even have the phone version because I love the game so much. Also, the electronic monopoly game is really fun the same goes for the electronic card version for Life as well. Since I was the youngest I ended up losing playmates when it came to board games at home. Although, me and my friend @Amet have this routine that we try to play board games every other visit when we hangout.

What is your favorite tabletop game?

@Discussions

5 Likes

Munchkin is a great one

2 Likes

I have not played that one before!

2 Likes

For what I can remember was
Uno
Sorry
Chess
Candyland

And this one picture was my favorite. I used to have it.

Also I used to have a blue clues game too.

2 Likes

Wait, there was a Blue’s Clues board game!? How did I not know that…

It was actually a blue clues when they show blue room in the episode. Where blue talk to you.

Here a part of blue room where she finds her baby brother . I think it has five or 6 parts but I was watching it earlier.

1 Like

Interesting, I never knew that.

1 Like

Why don’t you watch later because their other episode on YouTube. The best one to watch is the blue clues the musical. I seen that about 5 times and I might watch again before bedtime.

1 Like

I might for nostalgic reasons.

1 Like

:wink: well, I’m off going to watch it anyway since blue was a part of my childhood.

1 Like

Alright, sounds good to me!

1 Like

You totally should, it’s a GREAT game!

1 Like

I will look into it then!

1 Like

Do, DO! HEHE. It’s sort of like a D&D card/board game

1 Like

Interesting, I will have to play this with @Amet then. (I’m tagging her everywhere so she will have multiple notifications. :smiling_imp:)

1 Like