What books would you love to see as a film?

Which books would you love to see as a film?

For me it’s the Night School series. I’ve loved those books and they’d be easy to make into a film! :smiley_cat: There’s already a fan made trailer for them on youtube and I think the author of the books already got an offer to make them into movies but that was a few years ago. I don’t know why they didn’t make a movie yet

7 Likes

The first books that comes to mind is The Stormlight Archive series. They would probably work better as a tv series though. A film could be awesome, but there’s so much detail that would get lost. :dizzy:

3 Likes

Shadowhunters!
It already has a film, I haven’t watched it yet but my friend said Jace doesn’t look as good as how the book described him rip.

But as for books which doesn’t have a film yet… I gotta think :joy:

4 Likes

Oh, the mortal instruments series?

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Forest of a Thousand Lanterns! It’d be more of a Chinese drama, but it’s such a cool and interesting book.

3 Likes

I’d really like to see The Lunar Chronicles made into movies or a movie. I really wanted The Selection series to get a movie and now it is, just after this whole pandemic.

2 Likes

The Selection!

2 Likes

I also want “How to train your dragon” as a movie, but a version that stays more true to the books. I mean, the books were hilarious :laughing: The movies that exist now are kind of boring in comparison hehe.

2 Likes

We Are All Made Of Molecules. It’s my favorite book.

3 Likes

It’s actually being made into a movie after this pandemic ends!

2 Likes

my sister the vampire would be a great kids show

also emily the strange

and a not famouse book called seven monsters in my bedroom. would be an amazign kids movie

1 Like

The series NEEDS to be a film, it really does, but at the same time they NEED to use Russian actors, else it wouldn’t be the same.

https://whitcoulls-co-nz.imgix.net/products/43/52/5565243_MAIN~1555544195.jpg?w=416&h=620&fit=fill&auto=format&fill=solid&fill-color=ffffff&s=cfc1465b4fe9f9f7ab74745ad7963446

5 Likes

Skullduggery Pleasant? :eyes:

5 Likes

YES! AGREED!

4 Likes

Yes, I was just thinking of that! And I was looking at the wiki a few moments ago, lol.

2 Likes

Animorphs needs better than a bad tv show. It needs to be done justice✌

1 Like

I think I’ve read that too or maybe there are just too many books with that title out there :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

It’s the one by C. J. Daugherty

2 Likes

Oui, I think it’s the same one, the name sounds familiar :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like