What books would you recommend for others?

If you are looking for books that are based on animals then I recommend these series.

• Guardians of the GA’Hoole by Kathryn Lasky
  • Warriors (Warrior Cats) by the group authors Erin Hunter
  • The Deptford Mice by Robin Jarvis
  • Redwall by Brian Jacques

If you are looking for family-oriented books like Harry Potter then I recommend these series.

• Children of the Lamp by Phillip Kerr
  • The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series) by Christopher Paolini
  • Vampire Plagues by Ben Jeapes & Helen Hart
  • Once Upon a Time Series by Elizabeth J. Braswell, Suzanne Weyn, Nancy Holder, Cameron Dokey, Debbie Vigué, and Mary Caraker
  • Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan

If you’re looking for an interactive story then these apps should entertain you. There are many but these are the top choices.

• Episode
  • Choice of Games apps
  • Delights Library

Alright, I will be turning this thread into a full recommendation thread. You will need to fill out the form below to recommend books for the forums. The user who lists books will get a shout-out on the ShanniiWrites Forums Instragam account along with the responses they listed in the form. Please read the article below before you decide what rating the books fall under. This is the best article that I could find that goes over book ratings. I will make polls each week for the books that are recommended. If you are recommending an adult book please do not post pictures. Keep the description clean like they do in the summary.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBNkNkdxnNK1uzHkuLKY_RsUwuQF-ppni4PZmD_rFLxkUqag/viewform?usp=sf_link

@Discussions
@Bookworms
@Episodians
@TapasTeam (Someone tag this tag) (I joined and it still didn’t work.)
@WattpadWizards

4 Likes

Hmm I guess

Percy Jackson by Rick riordan

A tale of magic by Chris colfer
Are Shah and the end of time by Roshaini Choksi

Really any book by Rick riordan because they are amazing.

The tales of Narnia

3 Likes

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom

2 Likes

Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
Harry Potter (obviously) by J.K. Rowling
All the books by Stephen King
Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene and Edward Stratemeyer
Coraline by Neil Gaiman

4 Likes

Crescent city - Sarah J Maas
Song of Achilles
legit anything by sarah J maas
Six of crows :)) Leigh bardugo

3 Likes

I really enjoyed One of Us Is Lying, by Karen M. McManus.

2 Likes

Does anyone have any books they recommend? Just reply to the thread if you have any recommendations. Ignore the form in the main post.

@Discussions
@Bookworms

2 Likes

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. It’s an amazing fictional book. It’s very moving and one of the best books I’ve ever read

1 Like

The users whose book will be chosen will get a shout-out on the Instagram account.

I would recommend The Wit & Wisdom of Ratan Tata by Ratan Tata. It’s definitely worth a read. A lot of motivating and witty words are there in the book and it’s recommended if you like reading autobiographies :eyes:

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: