What Can Users Do to Help the Forums? - ShanniiWrites

So, after days and days and over 8400 words, I finally have it!

Here’s the doc of all the ways you can help the Forums. Well, at least I think that’s all of the ways! You might be able to help me to come up with a few more! Or even remind me of times when I’ve mentioned other ways. I have a bad memory!

Please give it a read, if you can. It’s very long, so you don’t have to read it all if you don’t want to! Maybe look through the contents page and see if there are any ways that you could help? I don’t expect you to sit down and read all 8400 words! That’s why there’s a contents page, after all!

But please do have a look. The website views have been very low today, which isn’t great for the whole getting-the-website-to-pay-for-the-forums thing. I hope we can turn that around with this new doc!

Thank you in advance!

@Announcements

21 Likes

Also, please feel free to leave comments and suggestions here :wink: If there are any typos, there’s a thread for those that can get you a new badge!

6 Likes

I love the links you have setup under each section. Looks very sleek and easy to follow.

2 Likes

Add “Create/host/participate in activity boosting events” (if you haven’t already. I didn’t see it when I looked at the contents list) Tmfpw usually gives us a spike in activity for example :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Oooh that’s a good one! Thank you!

3 Likes

Np! I’ll read the guide and see if I have any other suggestions :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Added some tags btw :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

3 Likes

That’s (hopefully) a lot of ad revenue :eyes:

2 Likes

Definitely will be doing some of these things!

1 Like

Thank you so much! It will help loads! We need the money at the moment :eyes:

2 Likes

The next doc I’m going to create is about the cost of the Forums! Transparency and everything

3 Likes

We have one hour to get the views up to the usual number :sob:

5 Likes

First typo spotted :eyes:
The section above the promotion (fun art or something like that?) and my @ is Duckling and not Hanna (in the paragraph above) :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

I might be creating a few art pieces for merch (and actually as I planned a while ago buy some stickers for my laptop) as well as reading blog posts and if it helps I can write the story I’ve been working on on the website instead of in another location and link it here in a thread?

4 Likes

@CrazyCaliope? :eyes: You know my laptop. In fact, I explained it in the post :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yup. I’m on it.

1 Like

That would be awesome! Thank you!

3 Likes

And the ads still don’t show up for me on your blog :pleading_face::broken_heart:
Does reading without the ads showing help you at all?

3 Likes

With traffic? Absolutely!

3 Likes

t y p o d e t e c t e d

3 Likes

Ahhhhh!

3 Likes