What Character Archetypes or Characteristics do you Gravitate Towards?

If we look carefully at all of the characters we make, any of us, no matter how different and unique our characters are, can find trends in our characters. Certain archetypes, or simply just certain characteristics can be common. That’s not to say they may be included in all of our characters, but there are certain qualities we each gravitate toward in our characters.

So as the title says, what character archetypes or characteristics do you gravitate towards?

@RPers

5 Likes

I usually make “good” girls and “bad” guys or just characters that really outgoing and not like me because it’s easier to interact with other characters that way!
I also think I gravitate towards really girly girls and almost egoistic guys.

2 Likes

Mean or moody characters, because I’m usually mean and moody so it’s easier to interact with people as those characters if you know exactly how a person like that would react

Damn now that I think about it you actually do I never noticed that😂

2 Likes

I also didn’t notice that, I was thinking about it because of this and :anguished:

2 Likes

I usually make characters very similar to me, so my personality traits.

I like making sassy or moody characters the most.

Either friendly, happy and outgoing or complete jerks whose purpose in life is to start drama :star_struck:

They have got to be bold characters somehow, usually incredibly social since otherwise approaching characters is a nightmare

added the personality tag

:eyes:

Um I tend to make characters who use their brains, I think?

I think most of my characters are in the innocent, Sage, or caregiver type of characters. I am trying to switch things up and go towards the ‘Ruler’ type.

Most of my characters are kind and sweet, but I’ve noticed how much fun it is to have dark and mean persons as well. (well the type such as Dark from FTD)

@RPers What are the Archetypes and characteristics you go to or use a lot when making characters?

2 Likes