What Childhood show do you have the fondest memories of?

I have far too many answers to this but I’m gonna just say Charlie and Lola. That was such a good show and I remember it relaxing me alot :joy:

What about you guys?

6 Likes

My childhood wasn’t really that good I grew up with an abusive father so to deal with the fighting and the pain I would watch Winx club it was the only thing that could make me smile in that place I call hell

Oh man…

1 Like

My fondest memory of a childhood show is probably The Fairly Odd Parents or Good Luck Charlie.

1 Like

Omg yes! The cutest show ever.

I also used to watch Teletubbies, Noddy and Dora the Explorer. Then Ben 10 came and ruined everything for me.

2 Likes

Power Rangers
Captain Planet
The S.W.A.T. cats

I don’t remember what else I watched, but I was obsessed with these at one point in my childhood.

2 Likes

Oof, Power Rangers. I never understood what they said or did but their suits were pretty cool.

2 Likes

There are couple show I used to watch almost every time that they come on but they don’t come on anymore.

mister rogers neighborhood
Little Einsteins
Barney & Friends
Caillou
Sid the Science Kid
WordWorld
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Franklin
The Upside Down Show
Miss Spider’s Sunny Patch Friends
Oswald
Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
Little Bill
Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
Jack’s Big Music Show
Gullah Gullah Island
Oobi
big comfy couch
Between the Lions
Teletubbies
Zoboomafoo
Thomas & Friends
And Bob the Builder

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

The only octopus I love in the world!

1 Like

Yea, but the best part is theme song.

But my favorite theme song is

Oh my god! I know all of those except Gullah Gullah Island. I’ve heard of it, though. Miss Spider’s Sunnypatch Kids was probably my favorite. The theme song was so calming. “Spiders are spinning away in the trees…l

power rangers. i remember hating it cos my brother loved it :pleading_face:

And another memory tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
(If a staff member sees this, send help and add memory tags to threads!)

spongebob! i remember when i was veryy young, every day that i’d come home from the babysitter, i’d ask my dad to turn on the TV because spongebob played at that hour. it’s still my favorite cartoon to watch (the older seasons)

A lot of shows are from CBeeBies.

• Balamory
  • Number Jacks
  • Nina and the Neurons
  • Show Me Show Me
  • Big Cook Littke Cook

Doraemon

Horseland :pleading_face:

Made me want strawberry milk.

Closed due to inactivity