What childhood show stuck with you?

Was there a good lesson learned?

Was it a good memory or bad.

Do u still watch it?

Mines scooby doo. Always grew up with older shows.

3 Likes

Hmmm…honestly٫ probably Spongebob.

4 Likes

Yup. Scooby Doo for me too. As well as What Now (NZ kids show).

2 Likes

Yessss!!! Love SpongeBob, I can quote the show forever!!!

4 Likes

Forever? Really?

2 Likes

Omg Henry Danger, still my favorite comfort show

3 Likes

“Up the tube!”

2 Likes

Courage the Cowardly Dog and Scooby-Doo…there are too many points to choose from

Mostly good memories, besides the occasional “what the h*ll?” episodes from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Scooby Doo, I watch occasionally. I like to rewatch it due to nostalgia, and I love the series. I have not watched Courage the Cowardly Dog since I was young. I loved the show because it was so twisted compared to other shows.

1 Like

Scooby doo was also big for me, but I swear nobody has watched one of my big ones :sob:
Wow wow wubbzy anyone??? Or Ni Hao Kai Lan?

2 Likes

Yep!

2 Likes

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2003, 2009, and 2012. I was a child obsessed. Also Gormiti, as it ended up forming the backbone of a lucid-dreamscape I used to go to as a child.

I think TMNT’s main influence was making me want to be a teenage mutant ninja turtle. Specifically Mikey.

Gormiti’s influence was similar; I wanted to be the blue guy. I wasn’t particularly deep as a child.

Very good. I remember very little of the actual shows, but I remember my obsession with them.

I’ve started the 2018 TMNT series; it took me a while to readjust to the character changes, but I am very fond of it now. Objectively, it is much better than the previous installments; it feels much more cohesive. A lot of the shows I loved as a kid were just. Not very good. I loved them and got a lot of enjoyment out of them, though, so I suppose they served their purpose.

Gormiti I tried watching a couple of years ago (I had forgotten the name, so it was basically lost media to me). It was quite bad. I prefer the version in my memory.

2 Likes