What classic food combo you are, based on your zodiac?

Let’s see what classic food combos we are :sunglasses:

I got Milk & Cookies :pleading_face:

Because they can be very emotional and sentimental, Cancers would love a classic combo that hits you right in the childhood: milk and cookies.

And it’s so true haha. I’m way too emotional and nothing sounds better than milk and cookies!

• What did you guys get?
    @/Foodies
6 Likes

I got chips and dip- for Pisces.

The friendly Pisces has many friends and gets along with all types of people. You could say that they’re the life of the party, and every party needs a good bowl of chips and salsa. So next time you host your own shindig, make sure to invite a Pisces and try making your own chips and salsa.

2 Likes

@idiot.exe spoon university-

2 Likes

Chocolate and chili.
An Aries is bold, energetic, and passionate, just like the spicy and sweet combination of chocolate and chili. Plus, they’re associated with the element of fire, so they would appreciate how this chili chocolate bar makes your mouth burn. Not me at all.

1 Like

Donuts and coffee :sunglasses::doughnut:

1 Like

Sounds horrifying, honestly.

1 Like

You know you can trust the post, it’s from educated people :star_struck:

1 Like

This is a classic-?

Pizza milk vibes :star_struck:

Peanut butter & jelly :eyes:

1 Like

Milk & Cookies for me too :eyes:

1 Like

Because they can be very emotional and sentimental, Cancers would love a classic combo that hits you right in the childhood: milk and cookies. And now, these DIY cookie cups make it easier for a Cancer to enjoy their milk and cookies where they’re feeling down or want to take a trip down memory lane

1 Like

If you’re a Sagittarius, you’ve likely seen the world. Sagittariuses love to travel, and they can take a quick trip to the Middle East by digging into some hummus and pita. Always looking for new adventures, a Sagittarius wouldn’t settle for regular, plain hummus. They would try something new and exciting, like caramelized onion hummus.

Ew why would i want to try new and exciting foods that sounds gross

1 Like

A Leo’s confidence naturally attracts people, so they need a food combo that can match their boldness and popularity: maple and bacon. Almost everyone enjoys this unexpected food combo, so Leos will love all the attention they receive from sharing these maple bacon cupcakes.

1 Like

No

I am quite disapointed actually, why you may ask, well it’s because salt isn’t a food, ITS A FOOD SEASONING
Salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride and is used to preserve food and season it.
Food combinations are a mixture of 2 or more foods you primarily eat on their own and I bloody hope no one is eating tablespoons of salt for dinner.

Also caramal is also used to flavour things, and is not a food. AMD WHO EATS SPOOKFULS OF THIS ANYWAYS

2 Likes

stop judging me eating caramel :eyes:

2 Likes

I m sorry

2 Likes

walks away, wistling

1 Like

I need to do that now.

That’s not food?-

1 Like

no please don’t eat it :eyes:

1 Like