What country do you think has the yummiest cultural food?

I love international food, and I’m always open to try new dishes from all over the world.
Although there aren’t restaurants with typical food from every country where I live, I try to make a lot of recipes from around the world.

• One of my favorite international cuisines would be Lebanese food. Now, I’ve mentioned before that my cousin is married to a Lebanese man, and they own a restaurant where I frequently eat (during quarantine, I order delivery service from there).

• Greek food is also delicious. My mom is from Greece, and she often makes typical dishes from her region. Though my only complaint about Greek fast food is that they aren’t much into serving dips and sauces with their fries or meat.

• In Mexico, we have a lot of delicious typical dishes. Some of my favorites are pozole, pancita, and tacos al pastor. We also have a variety of spicy sauces that we eat with our meals, which I love.

• I also like Chinese and Japanese food. There’s a Chinese restaurant across the street from where I live, and another one at one of the local malls, and a Japanese specialty store where you can buy ingredients to cook Japanese food at home, or even prepared meals.

What’s your favorite cultural food?

6 Likes

I love Eastern cuisine! My favorite foods come from Thailand but I can’t decide on one country. :eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

I think Spain, Mexico, Korea and Africa have the best food. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thailand, Sri Lanka, Mexico, and Greece. A bit all over the world, but the one thing they all have in common is that they aren’t scared to actually put flavor into the dishes.

1 Like

I love eastern Asian food :yum: Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese and Lebanese :yum: Although… I know that the westernized versions taste a bit differently so I can imagine that the real thing is even better (but maybe spicier). I also do this thing where I take the same dishes over and over… but I really like those lol. Mediterranean food is pretty good too. :yum:

3 Likes

There are just far, far too many to choose from.

1 Like

Asian food is my favourite. Though I do like Italian pasta.

3 Likes

Italian food, they have pizza and pasta and ice cream :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

I forgot about Italian!!! :yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

For winter, I would have to say that Russian food is AMAZING!

Japan, at international day the Japan booth was literally stormed by everyone :joy:

Mexico, Thailand, Nigerian know that I adore your food

1 Like

I love Thai food! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Mexican food and Thai food are absolutely delicious :yum: Italian, Japanese, and Greek are also always amazing

1 Like

Yes :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I really like Greek food.

Italy, 100%

Russian food hands down looks dope because I be watching a lot of cooking videos from there.
Mexico and Italy got some great food also.

Just added some tags :innocent:

I think food from all the countries are rad :sunglasses: