What current trends annoy you?

Ohh God. Yes.

1 Like

I’m too ashamed to show myself so I’m catfish and make up shit to make myself popular and cool honestly go do something better…

Popular and cool is overrated and society needs to stop with this shit you don’t need to please anyone just be yourself damn.

Everyone hypes up mean girls on Twitter for some reason and it’s weird.

Among Us, because September-December 2020 was all… “There are two groups of people; those who are obsessed with AU and those who aren’t”. I thought it was just an okay game, but people were so obsessed with it that they’d make AU references all the time, and insert them into every conversation.

3 Likes

You should see my college…college!

1 Like

Are they still obsessed with it? I thought the trend died in January. :rofl:

2 Likes

There are names on each dorm, and the thing it’s written on are Among us characters.

2 Likes

Hehehe

1 Like

i think a trend im currently upset about is the “you dont know how long i can stare into your picture and wish that it was me” and its white people pointing out the smallest things ever on themself to be insecure. everyone has their own insecurities and im not trying to judge you for that but the trend mainly started off for poc to rant about how unfair the beauty standard is then white people saw it and took it. i saw someone upset because they had smile lines???!11! thats so dumb. im sorry but it is :woman_standing:

2 Likes

What? Aren’t those dimples or something and considered attractive?

1 Like

it was like when your face is rested it has those smile lines :

1 Like

i thought people were trying to have fairer/lighter skin to be pretty???

wtf-
THEY’RE ELEVEN YEARS OLD

What’s wrong with the second pic?
Is it the same person before the “tan”?

Me trying to bring AU back to the Forums- :grinning: ok

1 Like

It is for Poc (the classism- east Asia and the internalized racism making people of color think lighter skin = pretty, and I had have people praising me for my light skin and telling me how beautiful I am because of it🤧 I use to feed so much into this before I unlearny internalize racism and learnt about colorism)

But White people generally like tans because I guess it’s “exotic” and makes it look like they go out in the sun/travel a lot. But pale skin is still praise as the symbol of beauty in literature ~

The girl on the left, the one with light skin/pale skin use a “tan” *cough * and on the left is the blackfish- I mean tan she did.

People once body shamed Nikki’s baby for being fat so I am not surprised

3 Likes

ew get that word away from me!

Ohh ok
SHE LOOKS SO BOOTIFUL RIGHT :smiley:
/s

Bro, why?! :joy:
Get a fxcking job!

1 Like

I hate that word on people so much​:sob::sob: How are humans beings exotic? Especially it applies to poc because it means we are unusual/strange bxtch how though? Exotic is for food or animals that aren’t humans, exotic is not for humans and shouldn’t be use for humans.

So yeah another trend that annoys me: Calling people “exotic” specially poc, you’ve all gotten so brave and I’m surprised.

Fabulous! Omg just look at her flawless tan 100% natural and she got it from the sun also. Y’all are just jealous you can’t naturally tan like her😤

Ilr it’s literally a baby, I swear. And it was those tiktok people​:sob::sneezing_face:

1 Like

I hate the idea of exotic dancers. We’re not a different species, we’re all Homo Sapiens.

2 Likes

omg me too!! :sob::rage:
like, we don’t call macdonald’s “exotic”

Yeah, I’m jealous sm :cry:
I have sm fair skin I hate myself :sob:
/s

Ughh leave the baby alone!

1 Like

This! No human being is exotic, whether they are from a different country or whatever.

1 Like

Idk if this is a “trend” but I hate it when people call guys ‘gay’ if they are even slightly feminine smh

1 Like

Same and same goes for masculine girls.

1 Like