What current trends annoy you?

Oh god. Just…straight TikTok, and all the “beauty” trends that make people look like Barbies.

4 Likes

You guys still have TikTok?

2 Likes

Yeah.

1 Like

Wow :flushed:
It was banned in our country lmao

1 Like

I remember that. I…made an account, lol.

1 Like

Same… lmao

1 Like

Anywho…what annoys you? Oh. Another thing I forgot to mention…Fortnite.

1 Like

YES FORTNITE
overrated sm

1 Like

Same.
I straight came on this thread to give that same answer.
I hate it once for less than a day. I followed one person and watched a few of their skits video things.

tik tok - it’s just toxic. It’s an app supposed to be for having fun, but instead it’s clogged up by cishet boys and lesbians trying to be perverts (normally wouldn’t mind but they’re posting 18+ content on an app for 13yr olds for gods’ sakes), people who’ve never experienced hardship whining about minorities fighting for their rights, (some) people with mental illnesses purposely triggering everyone else, then whining some more when they get triggered, among a bunch of other things.

Puffer coats - they don’t look that great, sorry

Fake tan - You end up either blackfishing or looking like an orange, sorry :star_struck:

Constantly talking about how fat you are and then sharing your weight (for attention) without taking a thought to who is having to listen to you - I’m sorry but some of us suffer from body dysmorphia and eating disorders, and that is extremely triggering. If you actually have a problem see a therapist, instead of telling every single person you see.

2 Likes

I hate how we all call out straight tiktok for being horrible, but when those same tiktoks are made but by an lgtbq+ tiktoker its all cool and stuff. Cough pervert lesbianscough anyways Pick a script and stick with it.

3 Likes

ikr
like no I don’t want you in my face pretending… that :nauseated_face:

I hate it on both sides tbh. ‘Straight’ tik tok isn’t the issue, neither is ‘gay’ tik tok. It’s the stereotypes and double standards associated with them

3 Likes

Omg true! And when called out it’s like “it’s just a tan stop overacting” nah it’s black face and the orange one, they do be looking like Trump every time. It’s cringy and disgusting

3 Likes

A tan goes from :raised_hand:t2: to :raised_hand:t4:
Not :raised_hand:t2: to :raised_hand:t5: or :orange_circle:
I mean… you don’t need to be super dark to be pretty??? I don’t get that standard?? Plus how it’s sexualised too.

A few examples:
I’ve heard ppl shaming 11yr olds for being ‘sl-tty’ for wearing fake tan to a disco
Then they turn around and call grown people ‘underdressed’ and ‘disrespectful’ and ‘ew’ for not wearing it to a wedding or 14+ disco

4 Likes

Something like this is a “tan”

this:

this is blackfishing

This is just hilarious:

4 Likes

:joy:
I mean where I live they have the decency to leave it off their face at least (sometimes)
but it ends up going rlly blotchy and just… no

I get why they’d wear it in irish dancing competitions and the like, when the judges need to see your legs (they fake tan their legs rlly dark) against the rlly bright lights on stage

But otherwise… no?
^^^ This is unnecessary

3 Likes

Tik tok is the worst app ever i could handle IG before tik tok is shit and its brainwashed people :triumph: whatever people say on their is crap like tik tok made me buy it bs.

I hate all tie dyes trends especially with clothes or makeup just wear whatever you want i actually hate all trends with food, games or anything just let people do whatever they wanted and trends are shit I say it

3 Likes

:100:

Tan is dangerous anyways people should stop that just be happy with how you are made!
Nothing wrong with being pale or anything why change your skin??..

Have you heard of tan products with low SPF dangerous products :flushed:

I definitely agree with you about the weight loss/gain issues it’s no point in talking about trying get attention like you say see a therapist or just try to exercise too there’s no need to share it to the world.

3 Likes

Yeah. Just…yeah.

2 Likes

It’s just bad…

Then we have people who catfish

1 Like