my bio :pensive: :broken_heart:

3 Likes

:pleading_face: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

yes feelings sm ok :star_struck:

@Camila taught me that :b:arker is real too ok :rage:

4 Likes

@Mouschi taught me how to like spam :pleading_face:

@anon68003072 taught me about some incredibly rad bands and helped me learn a lot about what I want out of friendships

@fraud taught me so much about how to be a staff member and how to do staff tasks :pleading_face:

@CerealKiller taught me that Shelly is a rad human being and taught me you donā€™t have to have an active PM or discussion in order to be friends with someone

6 Likes

@Soleil she made me realize something without intending to. whenever i told her not to take hate comments so seriously and to not let it phase her, it also helped me realize that for myself too. i used to take hurtful comments very personally, but as i continuously remind her that, it also made me stop taking these comments seriously, too. she made me self-aware without meaning to :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

honestly, same. I used to get offended, but now Iā€™ve learned theyā€™re bored idiots, so I started making jokes about them :star_struck:

go jump in a lake :rage:

3 Likes

jump in all lakes until confessor specifies a lake :angry:

3 Likes

ofc ofc confessor still never specified :rage:

2 Likes

:white_heart:

2 Likes

:pleading_face::purple_heart:

2 Likes

@passionfruit taught me I should listen to my friends when they claim they told me their catā€™s name (totally not based on a true story) and that you should always support and believe in your friends even when they achieve things that you failed to, and just radness in general.

@anon68003072 taught me what radness truly is. And in general taught me a lot about music and also life in general. She also taught me to appreciate the little things in life that make me smile, and to cherish them and make my effort to do the same to others when I can.

Iā€™ll continue when I stop being lazy because nobody taught me thatšŸ˜›

3 Likes

doesnā€™t sound like a real true story :thinking:

:pleading_face::sob:

this is so sweet

someoneā€™ll have to teach you that :joy:

2 Likes

Definitely not a true story :eyes:

:joy:

2 Likes

Donā€™t look at me.

2 Likes

obviously it could not be further from the truth :eyes:

2 Likes

Obviously

2 Likes

@SpookySherry taught me how to accept me for who I am and to never sacrifice my happiness to satisfy other people
@unsungcheerio taught me how to rp
@E_bee taught me how to play emeeng :point_right::point_left::pleading_face:
@idiot.exe taught me how to troll and laugh
@TheDancingFryer taught me how to be normal

5 Likes

AWWWEEE :pleading_face: :sob: :sob: :sob: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

what do you mean normal :sob:

2 Likes

@Rose taught me how to play Covet. Before that, I didnā€™t like it because I had no idea how to play, but after she explained it to me, I became so addicted to it that I play it every morning while drinking coffee and every night before going to sleep.

There are more but Iā€™ll post it when I remember. :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes