What Did They Teach You?

I did-? :star_struck:

2 Likes

How inspiring- :star_struck::pray::sparkles:

3 Likes

OMG YOU ARE ALIVE :sob:

3 Likes

@SnowyStar made me realize that predictive text can also be used to make your posts seem 628913452 times funnier :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Wow thank thank disciple. The power of predictive text can do amazing wonders indeed and how much is the best for me and the best part about it yet

3 Likes

Are you professa now? :thinking: I will tell spoon.exe (hi @idiot.exe :wave:) that you are stealing her job as kindergarten professa which she has proudly held for 27 years of her life :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Spoob is fake professor she is actually immortal kindergarten herself and has been spying at your school to collect intel for FBI.

3 Likes

I’m not a professa, I’ve studied there for 27 years :pensive:

I’m actually an ex-doc janita

2 Likes

Aww you’re welcome (also yes I am bad at being thanked/complimented because I don’t know how to respond.) Always am a message away if you need someone to talk to!

The most important lesson of all :eyes::green_heart::duck:

2 Likes

Everyone on here taught me how to be a better person by influencing me in different ways :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

Everyone taught me to never change myself, my actions of helping others, being there for others, etc.

Uhh :thinking: I mean, many people teach me many different things, big and small. Being here is a big learning experience in general I’d say.

Closed due to inactivity