What did you get for Christmas last year and what your favorite gift you got?

Last year, at Christmas time, my family opened up are gifts like my 2 sisters had 8 hours of listening to their favorite music, and mine is 16 hours of listening to music I love like Sesame Street and Christmas.

Share what you got from Christmas last year?

2 Likes

I got some stuff. New race suit, can’t really remember lol

1 Like

Nice :grin:

1 Like

Ohh I bought a laptop with my Christmas money.

1 Like

I don’t celebrate Christmas so I didn’t get anything from my family :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t even have a laptop but there one game on there grand theft auto 5

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

I been playing the old grand theft auto stuff on my tablet.

1 Like

I asked for some brush pens and liquid watercolors for lettering, and I got that. Also a pair of silver hoop earrings.

1 Like

Nicely. I don’t even have my ear pierced because I think it just ridiculous.

I got an onesie! :rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Cool. :sunglasses::grin:

About 2 year ago, my grandma brought me a keyboard :musical_keyboard: although she passed away last year due to cancer. I also had a another grandma passed away before November the old age.

I still miss my grandma who brought my first piano lessons way back in 2010. If you haven’t try to play a instrument, you should, there is a trick I used to ace a music, I actually can sight read music.

My grandma also took piano lessons as well.

I celebrate Christmas, but I didn’t get anything last year. I had fun giving some presents, though. :white_heart:

1 Like

Nice, I still have a keyboard :musical_keyboard: in my room that I got 2 years ago.
Also still have trouble to make a song up for recital in April. :thinking: my mind is blank as of now.

1 Like

I… hmm. Don’t quite remember exactly.

My favourite gift was the laptop that I’m on right now! I also got some airpod-like things from my uncle and his girlfriend (it’s the same concept, just not the same brand) but I have no idea how to use them :eyes:
Plus the usual, like sweets, clothes, books.

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses:

My black veil brides jumper! So comfy, made out of 100% cotton :blush:

1 Like

Nice. :grin:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: